I Love Working from Home

AZShoeNut

Oh don't I understand! ;) Right on! Have spent many a work day sitting wearing whatever-the-heck-I-want while working from a home office. Unfortunately today I am at the 'regular' office wearing slacks and Oxfords. (They can't see my underwear can they?) Although yesterday I wore a favorite pair of two-piece pumps. They were originally a little too high heeled for my taste so I modified them in the machine shop to be about 2" heel. I got one comment at work, I just told him "Gotta keep people on their toes" which he accepted just fine. Have a successful tool-designing day! Chris

Wow, Scott:w00t2: Nothing like teaching your female workmates on how to wear high heels......(Crock. Dundee...."kinfe, you call that a knife? This is a knife!")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually, when I wore heels into work there, they were more of the usual 4-5" heights. I usually wore them in on Fridays. I bragged how I could walk in 7" heels, and was told to "prove it"...LOL Yeah, she normally wears 4" or so heels, so the usual talk of "how could you wear them all day?" came up. Other co-workers too. Considering she tried them on (same size as I am), she couldn't walk in them. ;)

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Actually, about the Crok. Dundee stuff, I meant to paraphrase that sentence as a caption to Scott's picture....that being: High heels, you call those high heels? ..... these are high heels!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

These days I'm 100% work from home, usually in boots and a skirt. Lovin' it!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

After working over 25 years at a business location, I am now setting up a work-from-home business. I am looking forward to it since it will increase my heel wearing time.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Howdy, Wow Stilettoscot, that is incrediably cool that she even tried on your shoes to see if she could walk in them. Frankly I still have to work to walk well in my highest 5-inch non-platform pumps. If I have had a couple drinks then I can barely walk smoothly at all in them. :-) Now that I am working from home full time I am wearing heels a lot more and that has been fun. Today, black suede open toe 4-inch pumps. They are not my favorite style but they fit the best and have a really good height sensation. See ya, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

These days I'm 100% work from home, usually in boots and a skirt.

Lovin' it!

I have to add that it's noon, the outdoor temps are 76 deg F, my windows have been open all night, it's still 68 deg inside, I'm in a pair of 4" sandals and a sarong, working from home, studying to finish my masters, and loving it!

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.