At last

Hi i have been watching this forum for a very long time and I envy those of you with women wearing high heels for their own sake or their husband's. My girlfriend knows how high heels affects me but is indeed into flats :mecry:I keep hoping though that she will try to learn to walk in high heels some day. I have my own 5 inch stilettoes that I wear when there is a chance.

Welcome to hhplace, kimjdk ;) A number of our members are in the same situation when it comes to trying to convince girlfriends to wear heels. It seems that all females come with a built in brick wall. The harder any man trys to get them to do something (anything) that they don't want to, the more resistant they are. My wife is a very beautiful woman, always dressed in the latest fashions. But, while the shoes she wears are the most feminine styles on the market, the heels are only 2 or 2 1/2" high. She's content to let me wear the really high heels while she sticks to the styles that are the most comfortable for her. So, while she knows how much I'd like her to wear higher heels, I am content to let her to dress and wear the shoes that she likes. Afterall, she does so much more for me the shoes she wears just don't matter. ;).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.