Personal Appearance when out in Heels

HighHeelBabe

Hey HighHeelBabe, Would you share your preference when out in heels. Would it follow the look many of us have intimated or do you prefer the more tradition attire? Do you like your hair very long or cut shorter, even to the point of side walls? Have you considered going out with guys who share a desire in wearing high heels?

I am normally clean shaven with a bald head and that is how I go out in heels. I prefer "women's" jeans or pants as they fit better generally (slimmer) and drape nicely over the heels/boots. As far as tops go, they can be either "men's" or "women's" depending upon mood, availability, etc.

It's all about the heel!

I find I dress nicer when putting on heels, because the heels command respect! ;) If I don't dress nicely, then I feel out of place putting on heels, as it doesn't go with the overall appearance, and nowadays I think about the overall presence.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Very well put ShockQueen and I agree entirely. Maybe its because I have always preferred dressier heels, or maybe it is because I have always viewed heels as dressier shoes, but when I am out in heels I often wear dressier outfits or very nice jeans. I know there are many casual styles of heels and I do own a few, but to me heels never "dress down" an outfit. So, I respect the heels and try to build a nice look around them.

Style is built from the ground up!

I find I dress nicer when putting on heels, because the heels command respect! ;)

If I don't dress nicely, then I feel out of place putting on heels, as it doesn't go with the overall appearance, and nowadays I think about the overall presence.

I second that emotion. I also feel that when I wear heels, I want my overall look to be as nice and/or dressy as possible.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I third that motion and agree completely with Happyfeat and JeffB. Everything has to look complete and if it belongs there and is co-ordinated, heels and all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I fourth the motion. It doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, heels can either make or break an outfit. Going out in heels while simply "throwing something on" without coordinating the look usually makes you look twice as bad then wearing flats/runners, no matter who you are. Even if Megan Fox herself were to leave her house to the grocery store in sweat pants, an old t shirt and the most gorgeous stiletto pumps, it would still look terrible.

I dunno...terrible is in the eye of the beholder. On her or on any good looking gal, I think it could look good. But I agree with your point; a well-coordinated outfit would look much better. GWL

Clean-shaven, long hair, small but thick hoop earrings, jeans, jacket or long-sleeve shirt, choker necklace, rings, light eye makeup.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.