Personal Appearance when out in Heels

HighHeelBabe

Hi to all our Male Heelers...

I have a question for all of you male heelers out there that wear heels out in public.I know i am a female posting this on the male side of the forum but i love and have the utmost respect and adoration for all you guys out there that have the confidence to break through the stereotypes that society thinks is the norm these days, but anyway here is the question. Outside of cross dressing of which we all know what that is hopefully by 2009 and i love and support all my trans-friends 100 percent and i hope all of you do also,as they are and have always been a big part of the sister, and or brotherhood right along with us heelers but anyway i got off the question for a moment sorry about that, When your out styling and profiling in your spikeys or plats what is your normal attire and do you go out clean shaven or do you keep your facial hair and walk proud with that goatee or beard? Just a question from someone(i.e.female) that thinks its 100% super fantastic to see anyone out there no matter what your gender maybe struttin' and high steppin' in your most favorite pair heels. Thanks for reading and keep on high steppin'...;)

HighHeelBabe

High Heel Babe...

First, welcome to the sight. It is always great to have another woman's point of view here at High Heel Place.

I dress in men's suits, often a matching fedora hat, and most often matching 5" stiletto high heels (like on my avatar) when I wear high heels in public. I do have a beard that I keep trimmed very short and I wear my hear very shoert since I am folically challenged. This is the look I enjoy wearing when I wear high heels in public when I am out-and-about on the town. I was inspired by women who wear pant suits and high heels and it is a look I am very comfortable with. I wear suits to work with (men's) high heeled boots. One day at work, I will wear for feminine high heels. I'm working my way in that direction now.

well, I for one just wear long plants OVER my boots with whatever top/jacket (or long coat) when I'm out, I prefer to wear shorts around my house , thus showing off my boots for my own pleasure.

My look is always evolving. I have a goatee currently and have had some sore of facial hair for most of my adult life. I keep my hair short, and my toes painted. Typically I wear trousers or jeans, but do dabble a bit with skirts. I have posted pictures of most of the outfits I have worn out in my gallery. I am a fairly masculine guy who loves to experiment with my look and LOVE wearing heels.

Style is built from the ground up!

Greetings, HighHeelBabe! Like HappyFeat, my look is also a work in progress, especially since I began wearing skirts regularly on my outings, and I've come to absolutely love them. However, I always make sure I'm clean shaven when on my jaunts as I look better that way than with facial hair. I like to think I present a classy, stylish look, whether I'm wearing pants or skirts with my heels. And when it comes to this most unique passion we all share, looking our very best while in public is important. I hope that answers your questions.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

well, like most of the other guys have said. When I wear heels out I try to keep my look as manly as possible. Most of the time when I wear heel's I wear them with pant's of some sort. I do how ever wear skirt's out quite often have never really put heel's and skirt's together and went out in public like that. Why I have no idea!

I groom and dress no different than anyother guy except for the heels. I am always clean shaven, and try to be well groomed. The final look before going into the outside world should be well done and in good taste no matter what type of garments or footwear one chooses to adorne their bodies with. I have a thin tall build and look no different from the thigh down than any woman. I have put on the skinny jeans with heels and the look is no diferent than with any woman compatiable in size. I just don't understand what the big deal is with the heels just because their on a guy. The women are wearing the "boyfriend" everything these days. I think we should start a "girlfriend" look. HEHE

Interesting question, as I'm in doubt myself of which look is best. Normally I sport the unshaved look, as I think I have a femine face, but I'm not sure if this creates too big a contrast to the heels. Tonight I'm going to the theater and I will shave for this. Let me ask you: which look do you, as a woman, think goes best with heels ?

i often wear jeans with heels, whether they are pumps or boots, i have worn a few skirts to some of the goth clubs i go to. i rarely ever leave the house without eyeliner and mascara on, and frequently wear eyeshadow and lipstick as well. when i can spare the time and money i like getting my nails done in a salon and for the last 6-7 months have been growing my goatee. im also letting my hair grow long again after cutting it last september for locks of love

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

I'm just a guy who likes to wear heels so when I'm heeling I dress as a guy. In heels. I do tend toward wedges or block heels, something with some substance to it. There's some substance to me so I think that works better. But I'll be in jeans or khakis or hunter's camo cargo pants and a golf or polo shirt. I try to avoid looking "grungy" and I don't wear a beard. I'm pretty non-descript, really and the heels are rarely even noticed.

Have a happy time!

I don't go out of my way to alter my appearance at all, I would probably be best described as "scruffy" most of the time, jeans and long sleeve tee shirts are what I wear most of the time, I only shave when I have the time, (or can be bothered) and am not perturbed by what others may think. If they are so shallow as to judge someone by their outward appearance without considering the person "inside" the clothes then so be it.

<<< 'Nuff Said!

Shoot, Doc, you really look like a chick. That is intended as a compliment. :-)

My outings are typically only where I cannot be seen so style really doesn't matter - tee shirt and shorts. My wife and I both went as French maids to a Halloween party at the Wrigley Mansion and that was the only time that I was really out in public - again fashion didn't matter that night.

I know a Science of Mind minister who told me that in Denver that there were clubs to go where I could wear heels and totally fit in. She says that the people at those establishments were far more open and real than at regular clubs or bars. I have thought that if a place like that existed in the Phoenix area that I could wear a polo shirt and dress shorts (standard nice summer fair in AZ) with a pair of heels. If the place was pretty fetish like then I figure that I could add fishnets and a pair of platforms.

The more that I think about it to go out as a guy wearing heels will require some fashion synthesis. Perhaps someday - hopefully sooner than later.

Later,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Hi I'm not as brave as many on this site. When i do go out in my heels its late at night and i dress smart but nothin flash. Boot cut jeans,branded T-shirt and a nice jacket/coat. I try to keep clean shaven and have a pretty shortish hair cut apart from i keep lettin my side burns ( is that the right word?? ) grow longer. I keep toying with the idea of growing my hair abit longer just to see if it suits me but my job and running kinda puts me off

Hi to all our Male Heelers...

I have a question for all of you male heelers out there that wear heels out in public.I know i am a female posting this on the male side of the forum but i love and have the utmost respect and adoration for all you guys out there that have the confidence to break through the stereotypes that society thinks is the norm these days, but anyway here is the question. Outside of cross dressing of which we all know what that is hopefully by 2009 and i love and support all my trans-friends 100 percent and i hope all of you do also,as they are and have always been a big part of the sister, and or brotherhood right along with us heelers but anyway i got off the question for a moment sorry about that, When your out styling and profiling in your spikeys or plats what is your normal attire and do you go out clean shaven or do you keep your facial hair and walk proud with that goatee or beard? Just a question from someone(i.e.female) that thinks its 100% super fantastic to see anyone out there no matter what your gender maybe struttin' and high steppin' in your most favorite pair heels. Thanks for reading and keep on high steppin'...;)

HighHeelBabe

For my personal grooming, the clean shaven look with a tailored shirt, a pair of bootcut jeans, and stiletto pumps is the appearance that does it for me. I've tried a well managed facial bush for a while, but it just wasn't the coifed look I cared to continue wearing. Besides the itching and the extra care it needed especially during meals was requiring more attention than I was willing to give. Some men can sport a mustache and goatee or beard very well, and hurray for them and those who adore such coiffure.

My preferred style of dress for going out is boots like in my avatar, black jeans, long sleeved black T-shirt and full length black leather coat. I'm pretty masculine, I shave my head and have a goatee and tattoos, so my total look is sort of gothy and the New Rock Malicias fit in with that quite nicely. I do love to wear stilettos, but they're for at home.

Hello Everyone! I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you that have replied so far to this topic as i didn't imagine this would have this many replies so far. It brings to me a warmth of happiness that no matter what gender you are that we all share a Kindred Spirit between us. It brings to my mind something my father said to us kids growing up and that was and i quote like he just said it "shoes serve one purpose in life and that is they go between your feet and the ground and no matter what they look like that is there sole purpose" and the reason he said that is we were kinda poor back then and us kids would complain that we didn't have the same shoe's and etc as the other kids growing up. But i see it like this, it shouldn't matter whether the shoe's you wear are labeled womens,mens or whatever they both serve the same purpose that my father said and if your happy with what your wearing that is all that should matter to the person thats wearing them. Thanks for reading and keep on high-steppin'! ;)

HighHeelBabe

Thank you for your grace, understanding and kindness. This is a very simple question for me. I have a gotee and usually wear boot cut jeans with t-shirt. Thats just me. Heels are usually 4" stacked but some times stiletto. Just take a look.;)

post-3305-133522886925_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522886927_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522886929_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522886931_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522886933_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

I wear either my business (men's suit) or women's jeans or pants that drape nicely over the heel. I have gotten to learn that when you wear heels you need a lot more pants to alway shave the one that goes well with the shoe !

HighHeelBabe:-) I like the way you present yourself and the question that you ask us for answers to. I am always clean shaven and try to be neat and presentable when out in public. I wear t-shirts a lot and sometimes better looking shirts depending on what I'm doing or what I'm attending. That pretty well covers the top. along with a jacket and a cap for cooler times. As for the bottom---I wear male jeans or ladies bootcut jeans with my heels and panties and pantyhose. I don't care to wear my heels or heeled boots without pantyhose as its a hygiene thing with me. It appears that you are comfortable with men wearing heels and I commend you on your open-mindedness on that subject. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

WOW... A big thank you all of you that have continued to give me your insight into your personal world of Heeling, I know its hard to welcome new people that join message boards into the family but all of you welcoming me into your personal life of Heeling has been very overwhelming and a complete joy to my heart.So keep on doing what you do best and thats showing the world that your not afraid and have the courage to be who you are when your styling and looking sharp in your plats,spikeys, or whatever type you like to wear while your out and about! Thanks for reading and remember to keep on high-steppin'. ;) HighHeelBabe

I just like wearing heels. So it is my usual male attire (jeans, cargo pants, shirt, whatever) and I have a beard (why waste time shaving?). So, if I decide to wear heels I just add them in. I don't own any male heels though for my work I wear shoes from the more androgenous end of the "female" spectrum (still 2.5 - 3in) which does not cause any head turning. I tend to be conservative with trousers covering much of the heel (especially as I live in smallsville!) but when walking heels are always obvious. My wife accepts this but if I feel like pusing the boundaries / height / style I ask if she is comfortable with the style. I don't see the point her feeling ill at ease. Have three older children who haven't commented adversly despite obvious heel wearing.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go for a more "androgyne" look with heels in male mode. It still very much part of my "girlie" trip although i scarcely do the whole TV/CD thing these days. I don't try to "pass", I'm just a guy with a taste for feminine attire.

I’ve been wearing thigh boots in public for several years now and the rest of my look in built around them.

At work I wear a normal male shirt and slacks with knee high boots under the slacks. Friday is more relaxed and its jeans with boots under the jeans.

After work when I go shopping its thigh boots with 4” or 5” stilettos over the jeans or slacks but in the past year the jeans/slacks have been replaced with shorts or a skirt or skort. I have also started wearing tops that are a bit more fem looking. I’ve been wearing thigh boots while out on my bicycle but since the weather has warmed up I’ve been biking in ankle boots.

Many years ago I wore a beard but never liked the look when combined with boots so I have been clean shaven for a long time. I don’t try to pass as female rather I present a guy with eclectic taste in clothing. I find the vast majority of folks are willing to tolerate that.

5.5 Thrill –

Great boots and nice dogs

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi All, I am so glad that this post is still going, i haven't been logged on here for a short while as i have been very busy but i would like say thank you to the people that have continued to post on here and i am so glad for people's openness on this subject as i knew that when i posted this thread that people might not want to be open and share things about themselves and tell others about their personal life and i am still amazed by the response it has received and i am very honored and gracious to all. thanks for reading and remember Keep on High-Steppin' ;) HighHeelBabe