Saying hi from Ohio

Just thought I would say hello and tell you a little about my self. As you can see I live in Ohio. I am a very open minded guy and am very secure whit the fact that I am who I am. What i mean by this is i am a guy that decided to be differnt. By this I mean I am a guy that will wear what ever he want's. The main reason I wear heel's from time to time is cause for a male I'm short at 5'6". So I use heel's to be a little taller when I feel like it. When I do wear heel's I wear them as me a man, not as a man trying to pass. I do also wear skirts and kilt's and that is as a man also. There are a few people who know how I dress. i have gotten some ribbing about it from some of my friend's. Here is what I had in response! "I wasn't blessed with hight, big muscle's or other thing's. I was given a nice set of leg's & and a backside (or so I have been told) So I guess I have to work with what I got!" I am married and have been so for 15yr my better half does not like the way I dress so I don't ever see me dressing how I want with her on my arm out and about. Maybe if they ever start putting heel's and other item's out there for men then I might get lucky, but I doubt it! So anyway there is a little about me. I hope to talk more with you all soon!

Welcome! There are at least a few of us from Ohio, including me. Last year a few of us got together for a "heel meet" in North Canton, just to meet up for lunch, a little shoe shopping, and just enjoying meeting fellow guys who happen to wear heels. We're actually working on putting together another one soon; you and your wife would be most welcome to join us. There's a thread under "Real Life Meetings" discussing the details of it. Anyway, welcome aboard! ;)

welcome to hhplace, scrappycoco :penitent: As has been reported, Ohio is fertile place for men in heels. I'm sure the others from Ohio will have you introduced and up and running all over the place in your heels before you can say "stiletto pump." ;) ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome from a neighbor in Western Pennsylvania. It's good to see someone with similar tastes living relatively close.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hello there! Though I don't live in Ohio, I work in Ohio, which means I spend a lot of my life there. It is nice to have another local person. Welcome aboard!

Style is built from the ground up!

Hey scrappy, how's it going. I'm Johnieheel and wife Ruthheel. Welcome. We live just south of Canton and like Radiodave and the others said, we are planning another heel meet up here soon. Had a blast last Oct. As soon as we get enough heelers, both men and women, interested, we will search for a compatible date and time. Hope to see you and yours there.

real men wear heels