UGGS Hate them or Love them?

zebra heels

Daniel6406:-) What makes you think that dogs and cats might like having a sleeping mat made of Uggs? After all---they have likes and dislikes just the same as us humans do. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Like other footwear, with Uggs I think it all depends on what you wear with them.

I was never a lover of Uggs really until I saw someone wearing a black pair with some black cropped leggings and a smart and stylish vest dress.

I ended up buying a similar black pair.

Of course that is just my opinion.

They could be worn with a corset and sheer black stockings and they'd still look minging! I don't doubt that they're comfortable, but so are my pyjamas and I don't go out in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Uggs are great for what they're made for. In fact, I'd much rather have a pair of Uggs on my feet if I were trying to survive an aircraft accident in the wilds of northern Canada during the winter than a pair of pleasure pumps. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I admit there are some women who look decent in Uggs with sweatpants or something, but frankly I think all of them would look better with different footwear. It got downright depressing this past winter, when practically every single girl in my class wore Uggs. Day after day after day. I think I saw a total of maybe 6 girls wearing heels or boots (once or twice each, tops) throughout that entire semester. ;)

Bottom line: I could tolerate Uggs if there was a wedge-heeled version of at least 2-3 inches, or maybe even a flat 2"+ platform version if we're feeling funky. But as it is, the trend needs to die.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing those "unisex" chunky boots from the late '90s come back. They were heeled, yet comfortable enough that they'd be worn fairly often by a larger cross-section of people, rather than being relegated to the closet 90% of the time.

Moreover, if those chunky boots actually were ever made for both sexes, they'd be perfect for guys. I could never find any bigger than USW 11, though; I'm a USM 13. Not to mention they're long since off the market.

(edit: My first post! Wanted to mention that.)

Uggs! The original one you see most of, I do not like. However I have 2 pairs of Ugg's Brooks Tall boot which have a smooth leather bottom and tall sheep hide shaft with a decent sole in a dark brown. I use these all winter and they look way better that the other Ugg's and warm. They also have other styles in Uggs which are found in various stores like Nordstroms that you do not see anywhere else on the market. Mtnsofheels

On Nordstrom's Ugg page, they have over a hundred styles of shoes and boots of which 4 are 2-3 wedge heel and other styles in shoes etc. You might find them interesting Ninuden! Have a look. Mtnsofheels