UGGS Hate them or Love them?

zebra heels

I think that Uggs are ok, they serve a very good purpose in providing comfortable footwear, and you can't hold Uggs responsible for the less agreeable copies that have been made and pervade the high street in vast numbers.

The real ones look ok but the £10 knock offs look like errrr £10 knock offs. But i cant stand those knitted style ones. Wearing shoes that look like some1's gran has knitted them has never really done much for me........

I also hate 'em, but I wish I had stock in the company that makes 'em because I'd be raking in money hand over fist because of how popular they are. During the height of winter, I'd say that three out of every five females I'd see, either on the street or in malls were wearing the damn things. And I don't think the Ugg fad is going to end anytime soon.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thank you JP92 for the link :-)

I saw those boots before but didn't know they were called "UGGs".

They look comfortable and warm but I don't like the style at all.

(In fact they got no style...Just my opinion)

I prefer the boots with heels we see on the link posted by raymond.nl

I thing you are right, surely warm and comfortable, but not what i prefer, because of the shape, and also because of no heels... I really prefer the boots shown by RAYMOND.NL may be with a little bit higher heels... but they are very nice.

different things amuse different minds. (What can I say except there have been some really "weird" fetishes reported in the newspapers, lately.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I hate them. They look foul, especially when the wearer is walking off the side of the sole which seems to happen a lot. I would like to see the world's UGG boots stacked in a heap and set on fire, although I'd want to stand up-wind. Maybe I could use Crocs to light the fire with...

What is causing less damage to the environment ? Burning them, putting them directly in the trash or recycling ? The croc's are make of plastic so I would choose to recycle them into shopping bags. The UGGs should be recycled into sleeping mats for dogs and cats ... ;) ( I really don't like them isnt-it ? )

Just be glad people have the choice to wear whatever they want to.

Can we please stop moaning about UGGs.

How can anybody have the spare emotional energy to hate an inanimate object? They are just boots....no need to hate them....just embrace them as part of the diverse range of styles that are constitute footwear.

And please....stop moaning on about Uggs

Like other footwear, with Uggs I think it all depends on what you wear with them. I was never a lover of Uggs really until I saw someone wearing a black pair with some black cropped leggings and a smart and stylish vest dress. I ended up buying a similar black pair. Of course that is just my opinion.

post-10791-13352288753_thumb.jpg