Chat?

Grand

What is the best Chat Room? I tried Men's High Heel Fashion, but I get pretty lonely there on my own! What's the best time to hit that chat (please tell what time zone: England, or California, or New York, or...?) Could we decide about a time we could all meet? Or should I try another chat? Any other address/time? Thanks!

You haven't tried Jenny's chat room yet? http://spinchat.com/

It's a chat room associated with Jenny's website (on which this forum is associated with). Best time is on Saturday evenings around 7 PM EST. A group from the east coast and Europe get together.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That's the old standby "F&S Chat (Feet and Shoes). You can find "what ever turns you on" there. Chatting is usually done privately between two people. Very little group discussion. Be aware that comments are very graphic and can become very rude. And, I would say, that when ever you find a (f) it's usually a guy in girls clothing.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have quite enjoyed spending some time in a chat room on Yahoo. It is located under Fetish, User's Rooms. It usually has some title like Heels, Stockings & Pantyhose. Often the users will go on cam in their dress to show off a new pair of heels. I used to cam almost daily, but other things have filled my time, and I have not been able to. Babe in Heels