50 years history heels

horaceh505

Hi!;) I was thinking to cross my heels memories, at least that I remember yet, about my adventures and sensation from the first pair of shoes that they drew my attention in my already distant childhood to the present. First that nothing you must forgive my serius mistakes in your lenguage, the english. My maternal language is the spanish. But I will try to do in the best form. I thought to given an introduction and several chapters, each of one with the most interesting what happened (and I still remember) in periods of 5 years, more on less. For example 1970-1975 (the best period that I remember, with hundred of options in all the male footwears), the first chapter, 1976-1980 second chapter until arrival at the present days. Like I have much work, I don´t believe to finish soon, but I promise write the introduction this week end (after watch Messi with the Maradona team vs. Colombia). I hope you enjoy my history in this aspect and serves all to undestand a little more our passion for the heels. Than you at all Horace 505:wave: PD.: I finish to put 2 albums in the gallerie.

Horace, Nice pics in your gallery. Your "outdoor" heels are perfect. Nice to see you also have Johnny boots. So comfortable to wear. You must get compliments when you wear them. How often do you wear your outdoor heels? Your "In House" collection is nice too. Thank you for sharing. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Thanks Simon. We share then the Johnny Boots. As far as your question, less in summer, I use my outdoor boots almost every day. The high of the heel depends of the place and/or the work interlocutors. For example if I go to watch a movie with my wife, or I am in holidays, I use my boot heels outdoor without problems. Regards Horace