feet reshaped by high heels

eto1999

Dear girls, As a person with foot fetish for the high heel feet I would like to ask you this: 1. Have your feet changed their shape due to high heels ? If so in what way ? 2. How do you feel about it ? Do you like ? 3. If you could change your feet shape with a wave of your hand, what would you change ? Many thanks for your replies, Eto

You are correct, so I will:

I am a male age 40. I admit to not wearing HH but have a strong fetish for women feet in High heel. I am interested in the way High Heels change and reshape women's feet and women's attitude twards it.

I know I am part of a minority group, but truly love these angled toes.

In the past years I have been moderiting the bunion-hammertoes group in yahoo () whicih is dedicated to men and women who share my fetish.

eto

It could be possible your in the wrong place then as we have dumped any fetish content recently, especially any sexual fetish content. I dont think any women here would really find it appealing to chat about those types of foot problems and find anything "fetish" about it, especially with strangers??

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I concur with Tech that this in NOT a fetish forum, we just like discussing high heels in a "non-fetish" way, and I would add that it is rather too personal a question to ask a lady in the first place, call me old fashioned if you will but I still hold women in the highest regard and respect them totally.

I concur with Tech that this in NOT a fetish forum, we just like discussing high heels in a "non-fetish" way, and I would add that it is rather too personal a question to ask a lady in the first place, call me old fashioned if you will but I still hold women in the highest regard and respect them totally.

Have Mrs. Robot been after you again?

I also agree totally

Al

wait just half a sec...

we're supposed to respect women? <incoherent muttering> now, does "respect" exclude keeping a woman, say, in the basement? or in a box? it's a smallish box, but she's got airholes and can wriggle a bit if she doesn't mind blocking the air supply whilst she's wriggling.

it might be damp since the flooding, but there's no rodents and very few insects. at least when i was checking.

fine fine fine

bloody women. love 'em or leave 'em and it's ok, but keep onefor a few months in a box with her own air supply and people start pointing and calling the police...

MAVIS! LET'S GO OUT, SHALL WE? <stomping down stairs> now where did i put that box cutter?

gods, the things we do for women...

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

No airholes, just a button to press when you want out. Just make sure she isn't preoccupied or fallen asleep, you don't want to be in there too long. Oooh, hang on! Put her in the box? Now, there's a new idea.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually, the result of this thread seems to have become very twisted in the idea of respect and to me, it is not a bit humorous. If I missed the point of the matter being discussed, please enlighten my ignorance. Confining any person in the manner discussed here is demeaning and inhumane, especially for individuals of the human race. Since this thread has been inappropriate for heeling participation from its beginning, I would rather it be deleted, than to hint that we would even entertain such an activity of abuse upon another person. The thoughts posted by Bad_Robot concerning respect are admirable and I hope we all have that perspective for each person. Nobody is perfect and some require a decision of justice for their deeds, but the worth of a soul seems to be taken for granted.

Rite, tell u the truth, i dont come on here much nowadays as there seems to be so much backbiting its gettin boring. I cant see much wrong with the post in itself. If people want to answer the questions asked, its their call. The only issue is the originator not personally wearing heels, to which, fair play, why peep at us... People get a different buzz from wearing heels, wherever and whatever for. I like wet heels but dont get a buzz from crushing, but whatever etc.... And where does a fetish start ?? Cuban heels are mainstream enough to my way of thinking; ballet boots are no more fetish than tv /cd... To paraphrase the Cheap Trick song : The Heel Police, they're driving me insane... Keep 'em high !!

Actually, the result of this thread seems to have become very twisted in the idea of respect and to me, it is not a bit humorous. If I missed the point of the matter being discussed, please enlighten my ignorance. Confining any person in the manner discussed here is demeaning and inhumane, especially for individuals of the human race.

Please tell me you didn't really think we were advocating keeping women in boxes? ;) ;)

back of the humour and back onto topic, maybe the topic starter was instigated by his own fetish but his question is certainly interesting in itself. Often you notice how girls feet have been altered by heels, bunions and feet shaped with the big toe pointing in more than the average foot. I always found it interesting to see when a girl has sandals on or flip flops for example if she has that shape foot as this shows she must have worn heels a fair bit. Often made me wonder what caused this as a few years ago i was living in pointy toed shoes whenever i had the chance and my feet never altered, yet ive noticed fairly young girls with pointed feet, what must it take to change foot shape, excessive use of stilettos? poor and too tight fitted shoes?

New_Look:-) You may have a point there. I have worn pointy-toed shoes for decades and my feet never got pointed. But then again, my heels were properly fit and quite comfortable and never gave me any problems no matter how long at a time I wore them. I also have worn pointy-toed cowboy boots for many years and again no problems and I wore them daily for everything and everywhere. Many times girls will buy and wear a pair of heels that don't fit properly just because they liked the look of them or couldn't get the right size, or their size wasn't available, or they just couldn't get along without them, ect., ect., etc. In that case their foot may have been deformed from wearing shoes a lot that were too tight or what-ever and that could have caused that problem to occur. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I think there is a genetic component--a weakness in the ligaments perhaps. My mother had severely misshapen feet caused by excessive pointed toe high heel wear (required by her job as a schoolteacher--of course, the MALE teachers were allowed to wear low-heeled shoes, but the women were written up and eventually fired if they did such despicable behavior). I have big and little toe bunions, and 2 hammer toes. Most of my life I wore "sensible shoes", but during my early teens, I wore Beatle Boots and an earlier version called Spanish Boots--that might have something to do with it too, but I think that I had a genetic predisposition to develop foot problems. I was born, apparently, with flat feet, for example, according to a Podiatrist I consulted after laming myself temporarily in ROTC while running in non-running shoes with no arch support.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Please tell me you didn't really think we were advocating keeping women in boxes? ;) ;)

Your suggestion of such activity, even in the slight attempt at humor, leaves an uncomfortable feeling to think that we could casually be so flippant concerning such brutality and abusiveness toward another human being. Sure, you weren't really going to do such activity, but the mere idea should be so offensive, a discussion in this light should not even be thought of as an option. Precious lives have been severely disarranged or socially destroyed, due to individuals being subjected to such life-altering activities as: the kidnapping of a person, forced confindment with out the due process of justice, enslavement and/or etc.

I have to go along with the ill-fitting shoes as the cause for deforming the toes into a pointed shape, if that is all a person wears. Even though guys may wear their pointed toe pumps a few hours at a time, they usually don't wear them as long as some women have done. Being predisposed to creating deformed feet has merit to be considered if your family has such a tendency.

Your suggestion of such activity, even in the slight attempt at humor, leaves an uncomfortable feeling to think that we could casually be so flippant concerning such brutality and abusiveness toward another human being. Sure, you weren't really going to do such activity, but the mere idea should be so offensive, a discussion in this light should not even be thought of as an option. Precious lives have been severely disarranged or socially destroyed, due to individuals being subjected to such life-altering activities as: the kidnapping of a person, forced confindment with out the due process of justice, enslavement and/or etc.

I would agree with if if we had been joking about an actual case, however we're not. I think this is just a case of the difference between the British and American idea of humour.

Back on topic, my mum pretty much lived in 4" stilettos with pointed toes up until a few years ago when she moved into a farm house, and her feet are completely normal. I think the fit probably has a lot to do with it.

That is exactly what I have said many times. The shoes must fit properly and be comfortable to wear for long hours. I've been in heels for as long as 18 hours in a day many, many times and my feet are not deformed in any way. And I maintain that fit and comfort are the key to wearing any style of shoes even pointy-toed stilettos anywhere, anytime, and in any season of the year. And I'm not the only one that has accomplished that feat. Many women have done so all during their working careers. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!