Single! But Back in Heels

Waisted_Giraffe

Greetings Big D :-)

I like your wedge heel sneaker.

I already have a similar pair and they are very comfortable (See below).

You should go for it. I'm sure you won't regret your decision.

Now thinking about it, I will wear mine tomorrow :) (Has been a while since last time I wore them ...)

Mmm, that's not helping; the problem is making sure i don't spend money. living on my own is now costing me 50% more on bills - having only just paid off all my debts 2 months before our split i'm now back to the spending capacity of about 5 years ago!.......

Mmm, that's not helping; the problem is making sure i don't spend money. living on my own is now costing me 50% more on bills - having only just paid off all my debts 2 months before our split i'm now back to the spending capacity of about 5 years ago!.......

Hmmm I see. I was assuming you wanted them but you were not sure about the color.

I agree it is very hard to slow down spending on heels...

If I change my mind and I tell you they are the ugliest shoes I ever saw, do you still want to buy them ?

BTW, I will not tell you that I wore mine today to work and they were very very comfortable :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well having had a particularly bum couple of weeks trying to sort out what I really want in my life, ie heels and a fetish lifestyle or not? I met a few of my new BDSM friends and took my Knee High Ballet boots. The point of the gathering wasn't to "play" but i wanted an excuse to show off. Anyway, conversations unsurprisingly drifted towards each others kinks, to which i stated mine; and oh, well it led on to the "do you want me to show you?" of course everyone was intrigued.....the look on peoples faces were wonderful. People couldn't believe the moment I stood straight up and immediately started walking. so i wandered around, got a cup of tea and trotted off down the garden. Must have spent a couple of hours in them, before handing them over to everyone else to try on, which was of great entertainment to all. Had a great time, also got tied up in a latex corset mmm, tee hee and made me feel a whole lot better that there is nothing wrong with this lifestyle BRING IT ON!:) Richard

• 3 weeks later...

All

Oh lord I am weak!

I am off to a do on Friday night.....well as you may have already read, I have been holding out for a pair of the Vivienne Westwood Elevated 3 strap shoes made my Melissa, see; http://www.hhplace.org/212065-post16.html

hoping they would still be available in the sales.

I have recently missed out on a pair of Melissa T Bar wedges from ebay to wear on Friday, so I was doing some searching to see if I could get them anywhere else in time and ended up discovering that the 3 straps are no longer in production and that they were becoming harder to come by.

I went into the local Westwood store to ask if they had any; no but they could order some in........which I got them to do. I do so want a pair but I've just forked out a grand to keep the car on the road so has been a difficult decision to make. I knew if I didn't buy them now, I would definitely regret it later, so the credit card has taken yet another beating!

Will definitely do some photos, hopefully in the seamed stockings I picked up today also:nervous:

Richard

post-612-133522892947_thumb.jpg