Single! But Back in Heels

Waisted_Giraffe

Dear all

It is with great sadness that I am single once again.

But every cloud has a silver lining; this one being I can get out and wear my fetish on my sleeve (within the bounds of appropriate bars, clubs etc) with as much vigour as I please. Having skulked around not sure of myself before I met my GF and then having to suppress my desires for the past 5 years, I feel I now know what I want and how to express myself, at least for the time being.

So beware, you may begin to see a 6'4" boy in patent black stilettos, bright purple tights, black corset and purple shirt, especially at the coming Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar.

I might even be wearing a new pair of Vivienne Westwoods as per; http://www.hhplace.org/designer_heels/13999-anglomania_melissa_vivienne_westwood.html

Looking at buying a pair of Ballet Boots again

By the way I've just bought a pair of Ballet Foot Stretchers http://www.footstretch.com/ as previously discussed in threads for heels in bed etc.

Will post photos as and when available.

Cheers all

Big D

if you need company to the BBB give me a shout, I live just up the road, I dont go as often now but would if I had some company. I might even be encouraged to wear heels too.. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind words.

Well, further to below I went to the BBB last week and had a great time; I met a couple who were very good company and through various chats throughout the day, made me feel somewhat more confident about meeting a girl who is not going to be freaked out be the fact that I enjoy wearing high heels and dabbling in the fetish fashion scene (she's a professional sub, he's a professional TV dom).

Got loads of (jealous) comments from women on my 23" corseted waist...tee hee! sorry I didn't get any photos on the day, will dress up again and post shortly.

Anyway I've been in a bit of a dilemma, Vivienne Westwood have a sale on, these are available in black in UK 8 for £55; http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3671893231/ they're not my favourite but at that price I shouldn't sniff

But the ones I really want are these, as below, at £110; http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3671909587/

Now, having had to move house etc, etc and spending alot more at the BBB than I ever intended, I've racked up some spends on the credit card.......so I'm being somewhat restrained and going to wait for the 3 straps to go into the sale at the end of this season (fingers crossed)

and then I spotted these Dorothy Perkins at Outfit, the retail park outlet stores for the Philip Green empire and were only £32, so I've gone for these for the time being;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3671834491/in/set-72157604012511275/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3672632702/in/set-72157604012511275/

The stilettos that I wore last weekend are supposedly UK 9 but got a bit of a pinch but the 2 straps are so comfortable i'm in raptures.

Still going to get a pair of ballet heels but am really saddened that I can't even find a second hand pair of Qualifetish / Hot Peppers and am going to have to resort to a pair of Devious. Quick question; who the the main ballet heel cobblers, all I know of are Devious (pleaser etc), Punitive Shoes and the frighteningly expensive pair that Marquis (Magazine) sell.......any others?

I'm also after a pair of these from Xtreme Heels;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24253151@N02/3671980613/

Now I know I'm already 6'4" and really don't need my height adding to but I just can't resist.

If you're searching on their website, they are under "new products", will probably buy a pair at the July BBB.

Oh by the way, the foot stretchers arrived a week or so ago but by god the've got one hell of an arch to them, far more so that any ballet heel i've worn. They're going to take some getting used to but I can see them becoming good fun to "wear" once i've got some practice in.

That's enough for now,

enjoying being able to wear what I want

Big D

Greatings Big D :-)

Cannot see any pictures on the flickr website links you posted.

It says "You must be signed in to see this content".

I also curious to see a picture of your 23" corseted waist...

May I ask you what is your "normal" waist size ?

danielp6406 That'll be because some of the content is for adults only; I only post links directly to the photos I'm talking about, if you wish to explore that's up to you; I'm about to set up a secondary account so that access to the adult content is definitely not available from the forum and that logging in is not required. Anyway, my "normal" waist size has for many years been 32" but recently I've lost some weight following the changes in my life and some pretty strenuous cross country cycling, so I'm somewhere near 30". The corset I've recently bought is a 22"; I tried the 24" version but to both my delight and the shop assistant's exclamation, I was able to close it fully and it wasn't really compressing me. So what a tragedy that I had to go down to a 22"? I can get it down to 23" but is comfortable for longterm at about 23.5". Right will try and sort out the content restrictions, so the photos are easily accessed. Big D

...I can get it down to 23" but is comfortable for longterm at about 23.5"...

Very impressive !

Too many questions come into my mind but here is some:

Can you take normal deep breath while wearing the corset at 23.5" ?

Can you breath normally when you are seated ?

Do you need to remove your corset before eating ?

Do you wear clothes over your corset ?

Can't wait to see a picture of the corset...

Very impressive !

Too many questions come into my mind but here is some:

Can you take normal deep breath while wearing the corset at 23.5" ?

Can you breath normally when you are seated ?

Do you need to remove your corset before eating ?

Do you wear clothes over your corset ?

Can't wait to see a picture of the corset...

Danielp6406, seeing as you asked politely;

As background info; I don't wear it to work / normal life generally, I wear it for fun / pleasure at home or fashion at fetish events, though I do sometimes go out shopping in it very in-frequently.

1 - Almost but it's more to the top of my lungs than the bottom unsurprisingly; sneezing is strange though, it's amazing that you can sneeze normally without taking a huge breath!

2 - Yes, makes no difference but driving in it is a bit more difficult.

3 - Haven't eaten whilst wearing it; as it is that tight, I lose my appetite, drink plenty of Cola though!

4 - Depends; at events no, it's the outer garment; other times yes and try to wear something that is waisted to hint at the fact i've got it on. I wore a jacket that I can cinch the waist tight to the corset when I was at the BBB and went for a walk through the city, a couple of people looked at me with a "there's something odd" look on their faces - tee hee!.

5 - I'll sort photos shortly.

Big D

Alright then, it's taken me a while to realise that I didn't have the advanced settings turned on, so here goes and in the order as listed in message; Westwood Melissa T bar for sale Westwood Melissa Three Strap Dorothy Perkins 2 Strap with fantastic neon pink lining x2 Platforms from Xtreme Heels, which I've come to learn are by Pleaser As for the corset, I've not had the chance to get dressed up again, though may do you a quicky preview. Cheers for the interest Big D

post-612-133522888433_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888436_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888439_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888441_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888443_thumb.jpg

All Some photos for you; had to quickly download at lunch whilst people out of the office, will re-sort later. Unfortunately, as you'll see, the corset shows up the slight twist in my spine, which is annoying as the nip over my hips is different to each side. Big D

post-612-133522888479_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888493_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888513_thumb.jpg

Now that really is pulling it all in. In pic #2, it looks as if you are wearing a leather collar of some kind. I got a kink in my neck looking at them, but thanks for sharing anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Now that really is pulling it all in. In pic #2, it looks as if you are wearing a leather collar of some kind. I got a kink in my neck looking at them, but thanks for sharing anyways.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks

Well it's a neck corset, though I thought best not to show it all in this forum ;) the corset itself is getting a little off topic / the realms of this forum. I thought a glimpse would interest someone; and thanks for your comment on the collection.

Danielp6406

Hope they have satisfied your interest.

Big D

I'm weak! ;) so where to start? 1) Well I dropped into Primark at the beginning of last week and found they had a lovely pair of Black & Cream T Bar shoes, going for only £13. Now I've bought shoes from Primark before but have been quite disapointed, though at their prices shouldn't be so surprised. Having resolved not to buy any more shoes this month as I had been somewhat frivolous last month, I left them there. Anyway, I went out and bought my lunch and sat in the square, near a pretty woman wearing just the same pair - oh boy they looked good, so weak willed me went and bought a pair the very next morning. well they were only £13! Couldn't wait to get back home to try them on; I bought them in UK8/EU42 and a little on the tight side but as thye material isn't of the highest grade I've been able to masage a bit of stretch into them. I am now pretty much wearing them each eveing around the house, to soften them up and to just get to wear heels as much as possible:clap: 2) I was away at the weekend in the Lake District, mountain biking and walking and just so happened that my journey North took me near Banana Shoes, near Sheffield. Well it would have been rude not to drop in AND I really wanted to buy a pair of ballet heels and they stock some of Pleaser's new Bordello range. I had already called to see that they were open for visitors, so turned up and asked after a pair of Black, Knee High Leather boots in UK9 - they were the only pair of knee highs they had, they were little large around the foot and leg but good for length though not firm across the toes, so I tried a pair of UK8 but just didn't seem right, so I bought the knee highs tee-hee. I tried a pair of the Bordello range (attached) but the ones I tried were nowhere near as pretty as I expected, they seem a bit too clunky if you will; maybe in a different style, they'd be better, will wait and see once the full range is available. I really shouldn't spend any more but I am weak and will probably buy more in the not too distant future! Big D

post-612-133522888773_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888785_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888796_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888809_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522888829_thumb.jpg

Wow, those T-bars look awesome! Wish people made them in larger sizes, but hey....at least one can dream, right? Congrats on the stylish find! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hey Big "D", Sorry to here about the changes, but more so congrats to you for a rebirth in in heels and corsets! Awesome look with the corset, and new nice boots and shoes. I too am on the edge of change similar to what you have just done. We just need our time and space for our fun stuff, go for it you've done well! Mtnsofheels

• 2 weeks later...

All Went to a local fetish do at the weekend; I unsurprisingly went in the latest corset along with the black two straps as shown below. Got loads of really nice compliments, mainly from women jealous at the size of my waist! and made lots of new acquaintances. There were some professional photographers at the event so I ended up in a couple of full frontal photos and with some very pretty new friends; however I don't look as i imagine I do but many of the compliments that people paid were regarding the combination I was in (shirt, corset, purple tights and heels), so I suppose I maybe that doesn't really matter. Anyway off to another do this coming weekend; I think I'm going to wear the T-bars. Oh, look at me out on the scene! Richard - first time i've signed off in my real name!

All

Some photos for you; had to quickly download at lunch whilst people out of the office, will re-sort later.

Unfortunately, as you'll see, the corset shows up the slight twist in my spine, which is annoying as the nip over my hips is different to each side.

Big D

VERY IMPRESSIVE!!:)

GTMHP

• 4 weeks later...

all

having trouble keeping my wallet in my pocket.....though haven't spent yet

Have seen these, they're not particularly pretty but i do have a thing for wedge heel sneaker style; http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_60440_1081961_-1 only available in 8/41; have found it difficult to get eu41 with a platform to be comfortable (unsurprisingly); can't decide which colour.

Also seen these; http://www.barratts.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10055_-1_97510_10553 seemingly available in uk9 but the listings for the past week have suggested they're out of stock, must go and ask.

cheerio

richard

Have seen these, they're not particularly pretty but i do have a thing for wedge heel sneaker style; http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_60440_1081961_-1 only available in 8/41; have found it difficult to get eu41 with a platform to be comfortable (unsurprisingly); can't decide which colour.

Greetings Big D :-)

I like your wedge heel sneaker.

I already have a similar pair and they are very comfortable (See below).

You should go for it. I'm sure you won't regret your decision.

Now thinking about it, I will wear mine tomorrow :) (Has been a while since last time I wore them ...)

post-14338-133522891212_thumb.jpg