Another newbie

Hi everyone! I've been exploring your forum for some time and I like it! So I decided to join in... I've been into viewing women in stilettos since I was 8 years old. This has always been my little secret because I feel embarrassed with it. I'm glad to meet some people who share my passion and I can share my feelings with. I sigh with relief... Bye for now

Hello there, and welcome to our little corner of the web. I'm sure you'll like it here, after all, we're quite friendly.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

.......I've been into viewing women in stilettos since I was 8 years old. This has always been my little secret because I feel embarrassed with it..........

No need to feel embarassed. Women who wear stiletto heels expect to be noticed. That is why they wear them. So keep on watching so you don't hurt their feelings.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Welcome to the board... Don't forget to check out the huge array of links on the main page (www.hhplace.org), as you'll find many many 'resources' from there. And of course you'll find lots of advice and chat etc from here :wink:

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this forum but I have been out in public in high heels for abuot a year. I haven't gotten many bad comments about wearing high heels outside my house. The website that gave me the courage to do this isbelongs to highluc. Thankyou highluc.

77r90dL lf

Glad I helped somebody else discover the joys of heels. This person again proves the limitations are in our own mind and are worth surpassing.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Welcome, crotchhiboots and mysterious Guest. I think you're going to like this forum like I do! :wink: Anyway, BabeInHeels, Thank you for encourageing me. I've always felt people wear heels to be noticed, but a little reassurance is welcome.

It's amazing because many like minded folks post theor experiences and give support to many around the world. I have becomre more bold in my heel wearing with 2" - 3" loafers. I have a hice pair of boots with 3" block heels.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Hello Robert, Well, I've just been busy with life... But everything is going well. Lots of things to arrange for our baby we're expecting 'round the end of this month. I'm still in heels though and enjoying it every day! I hope there will be another heely meeting in the next few months, sure would be nice to meet you in real life! Lion

I hope there will be another heely meeting in the next few months, sure would be nice to meet you in real life!

Welcome back Lion. Those heely meetings don't come falling from the sky, somebody has to take the lead in that and it's not my turn anymore. Out of 28 Dutch people somebody should be capable of getting something going. Get organized, I'm sure a lot of our US, Australian, and other large countrymen (and girls) could just dream of such a concentration of same interest people and would have gotten together already. Go for it guys.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone!

I've been into viewing women in stilettos since I was 8 years old.

This has always been my little secret because I feel embarrassed with it.

I'm glad to meet some people who share my passion and I can share my feelings with. I sigh with relief...

Bye for now

I can say the same as racoon, but since I was 5 years old. And I do have felt embarrased many times. I would love to take pics of all women i see in the streets wearing very high heels, but I haven´t find the way to do it without being noticed. And i share the same passion as raccoon.