Houston TX meets??

dug1967

• 1 month later...

Wow, I guess Texas is not a heel lovers state.... Over a month on my post and the Dallas TX post about meet ups has no replies either.... Such a big state and no heel fans..... ;) Depressing ;)

Wow, I guess Texas is not a heel lovers state.... Over a month on my post and the Dallas TX post about meet ups has no replies either....

Such a big state and no heel fans..... ;)

Depressing ;)

Several months ago, there were two or three members discussing a heelmeet some where in the Houston area, if I remember correctly.

Why don't you search back through the old entries in this thread and find out which members were discussing the prospect and, perhaps, dropping them a message to see if they're still interested in getting together?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey DUG1967 I have not had a chance to log in a while and saw your post, I am out in El-Paso and would love to meet fellow Texans that wear heels, but I started a new job and don't have any time off yet, by the way been wearing heels to work almost daily and not one negitve comment. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I guess Texas is not a heel lovers state.... Over a month on my post and the Dallas TX post about meet ups has no replies either....

Such a big state and no heel fans..... :)

Depressing :)

Don't get to Houston much anymore. Did travel there some but mostly SA and Austin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Such a big state and no heel fans..... :)

Depressing :)

As I said I am definitely interested. Any way to do it some weekend in October, possibly? My work schedule is the only thing that might be a bit of a problem. But I am interested.

• 5 months later...