Canton Ohio

johnieheel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...no skirts for the men please. There are some women who would feel a little uncomftorable. This is about heels, not cross dressing.

Men have worn unbifurcated garments for a documented 30,000 years. Today, billions of men wear such garments daily. It's not "cross-dressing."

America needs to grow up. I respectfully request you consider this an opportunity to help!

Sincerely,

Sarong-wearer since 2004...

- Ki

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Men have worn unbifurcated garments for a documented 30,000 years. Today, billions of men wear such garments daily. It's not "cross-dressing."

America needs to grow up. I respectfully request you consider this an opportunity to help!

Sincerely,

Sarong-wearer since 2004...

- Ki

I realise this. I'm not going to debate. I and a few others have set the rules for this heel meet and if you don't like them, don't come. Simple.:)

real men wear heels

I sure wish I could but our concert is back on so I'll be busy between work and putting on our concert. I was hopeing to show off my ballet boots,well maby next time. Or if you-all decide to do another meet this winter please let me know. Dr Who 3

• 2 weeks later...

Johnieheel:-) I am looking forward to attending the Ohio Heel Meet with you all and enjoying the Birthday celebration for both of us. If Mickey will still be in the rehab home, she will not be able to attend and I will come by myself. If she is out, then we both should be there. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Johnieheel:-)

I am looking forward to attending the Ohio Heel Meet with you all and enjoying the Birthday celebration for both of us. If Mickey will still be in the rehab home, she will not be able to attend and I will come by myself. If she is out, then we both should be there.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Mickey 68

That would be great to meet you both in person Dawn, but we understand the situation. :)

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, no! That's too bad, Johnie! I was looking forward to seeing you both again, and introducing my wife to you, too. If you can reschedule the heel meet sometime in November or early December, that would be great! We understand your circumstances, but it's still disappointing. Take care and hugs to Ruth. Steve

Johnieheel:-) Sorry to hear that you and Ruth may not be able to attend the Meet that you both have been working so hard to make come about, but work comes first and we all understand that Please let us know if this situation changes before October 10th.. I have been so looking forward to meeting you both and celebrating our birthdays together. Cheers--- As I see it, communication in any organization is of the utmost neccessity. Good communication so that there isn't any chance of error on anyones part. Happyfeat let us all know that there couldn't be a Greater Pittsburgh Heel Meet until next Spring, possibly. Good communication to us all and I applaud him for doing so. Johnieheel and Ruth let us all know that they couldn't make the Ohio Heel Meet in Canton because they were scheduled to work and I applaud them for that and that lets them off the hook. After all, work has to come first. No one notified anyone that the Ohio Heel Meet was to be rescheduled or maybe even canceled. Not even a smoke signal. TEE! HEE! Good thing that I did what I did before making an unnecessary trip to Canton, Ohio and back all by myself as Mickey having recent surgery and being in a rehab home couldn't make the trip but wanted me to go to meet my on-line friends that I had never met except here at the HH Place, but not face to face. This was to be my first Heel Meet as I couldn't make others because of surgeies in recent years. I was off work on Thursday and I thought that to be a good day to get my triptik from the AAA. I gassed and prepared the car for the trip. I also made a phone call to Ruby Tuesdays in Canton to confirm that we were meeting there at 11:30 .AM. to have lunch and to start the Heel Meet. They said that they had no idea of our group having a reservation for lunch. So I didn't make the trip. I don't know---maybe I was misinformed or I had missed something. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All. From what I have seen on these posts the meet has beeb called off? If so please rescedule. As I said I couldn't nmake this event due to other commitments we had aprox 400 people out to the concert we put on this was down a lot from the first time we did it but all had a good time. I would enjoy meeting with you-all for some high heel fun. I have had to take a time out wearing my ballet boots but I'll get back at it so I can wear them to your meet. So Please rescedule. Dr Who 3