Any women here want their guys in heels?

highheeltrained

Well I am a very lucky Guy my wife total supports and goes ever where with me! You bet I love wearing my Frye's with 3" heels ever where and do it proudly and she is very supportive! I really think that if more gof you guy's would maybe tone it down a bit and wear some more practical styles you would find your better~half's wouldn't mind as much and would support you more! Let face face it do you blame them for not approving if you want to walk around in fetish foot wear? I mean there is nothing wrong with it but they for the most part wouldn't wear it in public either. Instead go shopping together and see what they would acceppt you in and you may find that you may not get to wear spike 6" heels but they would totally go for some killer looking 3" heels on some Awesome Knee high boots just as long as you buy them the same pair! But then again what do I know? Other than me and the wife have a great time every time we go shoe shopping and both get some killer heels to wear together!:wave:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be attracted to a guy who wears heels.

This is a tricky one. I don't think I would either, despite the fact that my own husband has worn high heels on stage for years (and looks great BTW) - and I also have no problems with any guy wearing heels if he chooses - it's a free world after all.

The Jury's out on this for me at the moment........

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I wouldn't be attracted to a guy who wears heels.

That is to bad Amanda!

So are you saying all heels including the one's I wear?

Which are on Frye Western Boots?

Or are talking about Stiletto heels?

As in Pumps and and even other style of boots?

This is a tricky one. I don't think I would either, despite the fact that my own husband has worn high heels on stage for years (and looks great BTW) - and I also have no problems with any guy wearing heels if he chooses - it's a free world after all.

The Jury's out on this for me at the moment........

Pussyinboots I ask you the same questions I asked Amanda:

That is to bad Amanda!

But also I find it interesting that your Husband wore them on stage and that you feel like this.

I also played bass in a band in the 80's and wore them on stage along with Zebra spandex.

This was in front of 10000+ people and the funny thing was back then women loved us guy's in our heels and spandex!

My have times changed and are we go backwards again as a culture?

Food for thought?

As I said in my intro, I've recently returned to wearing heels after a quite a long break. This is with my wifes full consent and encouragement but it is still early days. This afternoon we called into a Matalan just for a browse around, not looking for anything in particular, and found they had a sale on. She spotted some snakeskin shoes with a ruffled strap around the ankle, a 1/2" concealed platform and 5&1/4 " heel. "Do you like those?" she said, "You can have them if you want." We found a pair in my size and then I said, "Don't you want some as well?" "Wouldn't you mind?", "No, I'd love it" So we ended up buying a pair of 7's and a pair of 3's! The guy on the checkout didn't even blink as he swiped them through! As we left the shop with a big grin on her face she said, "I've bought you a pair of shoes, it feels really good."

As I said in my intro, I've recently returned to wearing heels after a quite a long break.

This is with my wifes full consent and encouragement but it is still early days.

This afternoon we called into a Matalan just for a browse around, not looking for anything in particular, and found they had a sale on.

She spotted some snakeskin shoes with a ruffled strap around the ankle, a 1/2" concealed platform and 5&1/4 " heel.

"Do you like those?" she said, "You can have them if you want."

We found a pair in my size and then I said, "Don't you want some as well?"

"Wouldn't you mind?",

"No, I'd love it"

So we ended up buying a pair of 7's and a pair of 3's! The guy on the checkout didn't even blink as he swiped them through!

As we left the shop with a big grin on her face she said, "I've bought you a pair of shoes, it feels really good."

Good for you. I hope you will have many more successfull trips were you buy shoes together with your wife. It must be a rush to have her feeling good about buying you a pare of heels. Keep it up.

Best regards, Stefan

I'm refering to the deliberate wearing of obviously feminine footwear.

That is to bad Amanda!

Pussyinboots I ask you the same questions I asked Amanda:

But also I find it interesting that your Husband wore them on stage and that you feel like this.

My have times changed and are we go backwards again as a culture?

Food for thought?

Same with my husband - and he looked (and still does look) fantastic. However, when we dated he wore men's shoes.

I have nothing against men wearing heels (quite obviously), however the heels were not the main attraction - more an accessory. It was his flamboyance (and confidence with it), artistic ablities and his mature, gentle nature that got my attention.

That, and many other personal qualities which stood him head and shoulders above all the other guys I had met up until then.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I'm refering to the deliberate wearing of obviously feminine footwear.

Thanks Amanda!!!

I myself wouldn't wear pumps or other styles other than western boots.

But I also feel if a person want do this more power to them.

To each their own!:)

I do agree with you however on it for the most part!:wave:

My wife likes the way the heels make me (and so do I) taller but neither of us want me wearing feminine looking pumps, shoes, or boots.

Same with my husband - and he looked (and still does look) fantastic. However, when we dated he wore men's shoes.

I have nothing against men wearing heels (quite obviously), however the heels were not the main attraction - more an accessory. It was his flamboyance (and confidence with it), artistic ablities and his mature, gentle nature that got my attention.

That, and many other personal qualities which stood him head and shoulders above all the other guys I had met up until then.

Thanks so much Pussyinboots!!

like I just told Amanda I would not wear any other heels than western boots.

I was sure that heels were not the reason you married you husband!

The funny part is that when I met my wife she never knew that I played in a band other than at church!

But yes most musicians do have a bit of flamboyance (and the confidence that come from it) I still love to wear neon laces in all of my Converses!:wave:

I don't know what value the OP was assigning to this question, or what the point of the question was....

But I do know that my frame that 'all women are attracted to me' is so solid, that it won't matter what anyone says or does. EVERYTHING they do is evidence is that they are attracted to me (in real life).

In fact, that's really the key to getting what you want in life. Set goals. Make those goals the frame around all your actions and interactions with people. Then practice the frame that EVERYTHING other people do is evidence that supports the frame behind your goal.

It may seem a bit psychotic, but it works.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

As I said before my boyfriend wears heels and he has a lot more of them than me even and beautiful ones too :) And I looove him wearing them I can't get enough of him when he's wearing them outside I prefer to walk a bit back just to get a good look at him walking :) So yes I want my boy in heels! Note, he doesn't wear heels on a regular basis though but soon he will I will see to that!