Mens Jeffery West boots on sale at Schuh

Rob

I've mentioned before the mens heels that are easily avaliable here in the UK.

Last night I found that Schuh have a sale on and they have reduced their rather cool Jeffery West tri-buckle boots which have a two inch cuban heel.

With this style they have managed to make a boot that works well both with a formal suit, or more casual atire.

For those that are interested, be quick as they are selling very fast (several sizes have gone since I looked last night) and this morning I've brought the last pair of size 8's.

post-956-133522886387_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522886392_thumb.jpg

Indeed you did Rob. This is excellent news, mind you not for the "stiletto or nothing" brigade. I rather get the impression that the Jeffrey West 2" heels and the YSL/Gucci/Archie Eyebrow shoes at 2.75" heels are leading the way. Remember I wear the Archie Eyebrow heels every day. I firmly believe that the current state of society, I could have these heels at 8cm, possibly 9cm as Cuban heels and they would not be seen as OTT. Whether I would want to wear 9cm heels all day at work is another question, but I do believe it is possible (if they were but available). Heeled footwear has been adopted by the males of the fashion set as Kneehighs has often told us:-

First off, no one in fashion has a problem with the REALITY of a man in high heels. While on the internet or in conversation, they may have a problem with the IDEA of a man in heels, when presented with the reality right before their very eyes, it's a whole different phenomena. You can't just go by what someone says on a message board, blog, or news paper write up...

At Paris Fashion Week for instance, I spotted 6 different guys wearing 4" heels. In every case the entire length of the heel was visible. No one batted an eye. This is at PARIS Fashion Week, which sets the standard for every other fashion week and reigns supreme as the foremost leader in setting the standard for every season.

I also believe he has written in the past that YSL Johnny Boots are so common in downtown NY that is is not worth commenting upon. So it is upto the guys who are not of the "Stiletto or bust" brigade to save up those pennies and get a pair of Jeffrey's or better still Archie's and wear the cuban heels with pride.

Still waiting on a reply from Terry de Havilland if he will consider an 8cm Cuban in his mens range. Thinks, time for a poll to see.

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

We will be seeing 10cm mens heels in high street shops within 18 months.

Is that a promise Dr. Shoe?!! I hope they're stilettoes!!! ;)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

We will be seeing 10cm mens heels in high street shops within 18 months.

Hi Dr Shoe,

What makes you give that prediction, would you put money on it? If you would, then what sort of styles are we looking forward too.

Cheers,

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Probably more like your Avatar than anything else... Similar styles to what John Travolta wore in Saturday Night Fever...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.