StilettoHeel´s Summer Pictures

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great pictures...your wife have great sexy legs and a lot of sexy nice high heels. But only question; is it possible to take some more pictures of your wife and her high heels in a more housely envirement ;) i've got the feeling when i look at your pictures that i go to the supermarket every day:smile:;) say hi to your wife and thanks for sharing with us.

Its nice to see HEEL out and about, their not only for the bedroom

Hi StilettoHeel. Thank you for the photos. Great legs and heels. I agree withe headheel great to see heels being worn.

Can your wife walk/stand all day in 11 cm heels?

Fred

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just took some pictures of my wife´s new high heel shoes. The shoes are from www.hohe-absaetze.de (a german webstore). The black pumps have ultra pointed toes and 12 cm pencil thin stiletto heels. Look at the red corset lining on the sole. All the other shoes have also very pointed toes and 11 cm pencil thin stiletto heels.

Enjoy the pictures :).

post-14861-133522891144_thumb.jpg

post-14861-133522891156_thumb.jpg

post-14861-133522891168_thumb.jpg

post-14861-133522891178_thumb.jpg

post-14861-13352289119_thumb.jpg

Nices shoes. The red corset lining is amazing. Too bad I cannot wear nice pointy shoes like these (too narrow at the toe box). Fortunately, I am OK with pointy boots since they are made wider. I don't remember but do you also wear heels or you are an admirer ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Just had a look through all the pics in this thread and all I can say is Wow what a nice set of pics the heels the legs, the femine look of your lady I particulary like the ones where shes dressed all in black very nice Thank you for sharing with us.