StilettoHeel´s Summer Pictures

Hello everyone, thought I start a new thread including our summer pictures. I took these 3 pics yesterday when my wife and I were going to Laura Pausini´s concert in Helsinki. Her pencil thin heels are 11 cm high and the pumps are from BananaShoes. Hope you like her legs and shoes as much as I do ;).

post-14861-133522885896_thumb.jpg

post-14861-133522885913_thumb.jpg

post-14861-133522885925_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, thought I start a new thread including our summer pictures. I took these 3 pics yesterday when my wife and I were going to Laura Pausini´s concert in Helsinki. Her pencil thin heels are 11 cm high and the pumps are from BananaShoes. Hope you like her legs and shoes as much as I do ;).

Absolutely stunning my friend ;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi, thank you for your questions. She has gotten several comments about her heels mainly from women. Most of them are positive. Some women has asked where did she buy her shoes or boots. Very few comments has been negative ("you are ruining your feet, how can you walk such high heels, your heels are too high etc."

She also gets many looks every time she wears high heels from both men and women. In my opinion, men´s looks are 100 % good and women´s looks something about 80 % good/20 % bad.

I don't think you've ever mentioned, has your wife gotten any comments on her heels from others? Have you noticed any looks (good or bad) from others?

It seem that you use both Citymarket and Prisma hypermarkets, but they are not good shoe stores for high heel wearers. How does your wife answer if somebody asked "how can you walk...? Does she give any advise or does she encourage other ladies to wear more heels?

She always says that she has wear high heels so many years that she is very used to them.

It seem that you use both Citymarket and Prisma hypermarkets, but they are not good shoe stores for high heel wearers. How does your wife answer if somebody asked "how can you walk...? Does she give any advise or does she encourage other ladies to wear more heels?

...Her pencil thin heels are 11 cm high and the pumps are from BananaShoes... how can you walk such high heels...

11cm (4 1/3") doesn't seem that high (certainly not that uncommon a height from shoe stores/departments). I've noticed that a number of your wife's heels are pencil thin heels. I wonder if that might be the source for most of the negative comments. Perhaps the extra thin heels, combined with their height, make them look a bit more extreme.

Great pictures. Keep posting! Would love to see a close up of the shoes and feet to see more detail. Lovely shoe collection. Bob.

• 2 weeks later...