boots from Silhouette

stellah

I have not ordered from them, but I have visited their shop with the other Dutch and Belgian heelies.

I think they are an honest supplier and that you should have no problems ordering from them. There might be problems with the post or customs, but these are out of the shop's control. If you order by credit card and something goes wrong with the shipping, then you can claim from the card company.

I think they would not like the bad publicity they would get from us if they started to rip people off !

Xa

I think they are an honest supplier and that you should have no problems ordering from them.

Thanks for the encouragement, I needed that!

There might be problems with the post or customs

that's what I'm afraid of. The customs are a big drawback... :wink:

HH forever!

Never come across this company before, and from your link I've had a quick browse - great range of stuff. Maybe we could have a permament list of on-line shoe shops somewhere in the forum?

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Thanks for the encouragement, I needed that!

that's what I'm afraid of. The customs are a big drawback... :D

Have them shipped to me (inside EU, no customs) and hop on the ferry/plane/helicopter to get them from here!

PS do you know that Highluc has a knee-high pair like the second ones for sale? See http://www.highluc.net/dutch_collector_for_sale_shoes.htm . They are a true 43 and fit me nicely when I was there a few weeks ago.

The metal tip ones look nice too, but not as nice as the picture that you posted several months ago.

The third ones.. Hm, I'm considering ordering them myself :wink:

What's all the fuss about?

PS do you know that Highluc has a knee-high pair like the second ones for sale?. They are a true 43 and fit me nicely when I was there a few weeks ago.

Dang, I wish I had known that! For 35 EUROs I would have bought them instantly! I wish they were knee-high, but ankle high is a good start, too :wink:

Posted Image

HH forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought 2 pairs from them, both good quality. I particulary like the advice on the shoe fit. Since they've got CC facilities now it make impulse buying very easy. Jagman

So what's all the fuss about?