Any sportsmen/women here?

Hi,

Just wander are there any other (amateur) sportsmen/women in the high heel loving community? And what is your sport in that case? Mine is bicycle racing, both road and mountain. I especially like time trial road races in recent years. But sometimes i also go long-distance running or cross-country skiing for base endurance training. Nowadays, with kids and a big house, it is difficult to find enough time for training. I'm doing it now just twice a week: one longer endurance session and another short high-intensity one. Also participate in a few competitions. My favorite series of events is this --> http://www.tartumaraton.ee/ Have been participating in almost all events there for well over ten years.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Well, I'm not sports girl... But because of my height, I was always forced to do sports. "Oh you are wasting your height, you could be playing ... " and various of sports. Now I just can't stand sports, not even mention of it. But I want to see basketball in high heels thats for sure! And of course race in heels is awesome too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine would be gymnastics and bboying (breakdancing)

Talk about something that would be worth the price of admission, seeing you breakdancing in those 5" red platform stiletto heels would be a real treat (eye opener?).;);):thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I came 2nd in a 10k over the weekend and won a nice sports bag and some other nice things. I know its not much but its the 1st time i've won anything with my running so i've posted again! ;)

Congratulations! I cam in second once in a 10K, but I was the only person who entered.

Style is built from the ground up!

I participated in spring sports when I was in college. You know, track and field events. I was a Javelin catcher. ;);):lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

I run 10k's,half and full marathons. I was pleased last year when i did a marathon in 2:52. Any time under three hours isnt to bad at all :)

That's truly a good result. My half marathon result from this year was 1:50, but that was on terrain, not on pavement. I've so far never tried to run a full marathon.

But my road bicycling season this year has been not bad at all, despite reduced training. Here's a nice photo of me in a recent local time trial race.

Now i'm going to try an inline skating marathon today...

Happy Heeling

k6ps

post-16316-133522890288_thumb.jpg