UKbabeinheels-Youtube

Heya everyone, I have finally managed to sign up here now I have some time! Hopefully you have already seen my videos on youtube. If not, then please feel free to come to my youtube channel, watch videos and write to me! UKBABEINHEELS If you have any questions then please write to me! Pinky xxx

Hi, Let me apologise first an foremost for my rudeness. You are right, it did seem like I was purely using this forum for pluging my channel which was not the case. I guess I was in a rush but if you did happen to see my channel, you would see in my profile how much I enjoy talking about high heels, feet and any other fetish within the lower leg region. I enjoy answering questions on my youtube channel and also via here. So I thought that if you wanted ot know more about me, you could read my whole profile on youtube. Anyway, I just want to say hi to everybody and I have read a few of the discussions here and I think it is so cool that I'm not the only woman who has a serious fetish for high heels. I look forward to chatting with you all and please feel free to ask me anything you want. You don't have to look at my channel. My sigining up here was not a cheap way to plug my channel. I'm just here to use HHplace as another medium for talking about High heels!

. . . I'm just here to use HHplace as another medium for talking about High heels!

That's exactly why HHplace is here!

Welcome aboard!

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...

You have to check out Pinky on Youtube. She has one of the sexiest sets of videos of anyone on the site. I especially love her standing on her bedside table in black heels and a skirt. She has many different videos that are sure to satisfy all feet/heel lovers desires.