Femme Block Heel!!!

ilovemyheals

Love love love These Boots! They are soo comfy and pleased to say after 1 year they are still going strong! I am in talks with Pleaser to see if they will do Red Patent ones as My customers will love these and me but must stop buying fetish shoes to wear round the house! If your a man who likes to wear heals Femme Block is Perfect!

They are surprisingly easy to walk in, as you have a lot of support for your foot in the ankle boot, your toes are not being squashed, and there is quite a broad heel at the back to prevent wobbles

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

They are surprisingly easy to walk in, as you have a lot of support for your foot in the ankle boot, your toes are not being squashed, and there is quite a broad heel at the back to prevent wobbles

Could you say the same for the heels themselves (with the ankle strap)?

I actually want a pair myself, but with a strap instead. The boot doesn't look too appealing to me.

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a pair, knee-high in black leather and the jury is still out. They are higher and more challenging than anything I have ever owned, even ballet heels. They have the advantage over ballet heels that they don't hurt, but the arch is very steep indeed. The heels on mine are just about 9 1/2 inches, and the platforms about 1 1/2. There is very little weight on the toes or ball of the foot, it being taken up by the snug fitting boot foot. The balls of my feet are about an inch above the forefoot area of the boot. This makes for a potentially very comfortable and walkable boot, but the arch is just too steep for my ankles, and mine can flex quite far. I guess the situation is a lot like the Devious ballet heels where many of us have cut about 1/4 inch off them to level things and make the boots walkable. I don't think cutting down the wide wood heel is a good idea, especially with my limited tools and woodworking skills, but I can add a platform. I will experiment this weekend with various platform heights, probably 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I've got some 1/8 inch sole material I can use. I chose leather because my last pair of patent lace-up boots squeaked very noisily and I had to keep lubricating the area around the tongue with Vaseline to keep from alerting the entire neighborhood that I was out for a walk. My leather Devious ballet boots are unlined so if my feet and legs sweat, it is absorbed and evaporated. The Femme boots are lined with plastic, so in that respect I might as well have bought patent or latex boots. That is disappointing. I'll check back here once I've tried raising the toes a bit. In the meantime, I guess I'll just lurch about bouncing from one handhold to another.

• 3 months later...