Mini-meet this Friday (22.05.09)

euchrid

Hello...

Myself & an ex-member of HHP (banned! ;)) are meeting up in London this coming Friday pm.

Itinery will be a Camden & Oxford Street shopping expedition + drinks + meal later on.

Drop me a line if you would like to join us. The more the merrier (especially after the drinks!).

Ciao. ;)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

This may be a stupid question, but will you both be wearing heels? Would be nive to see some pix of you on action, as it were ;o)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

This may be a stupid question, but will you both be wearing heels? Would be nive to see some pix of you on action, as it were ;o)

He (being brave/confident/experienced) almost certainly will

I (being shy/nervous/unconfident) most probably won't.

Whichever, we are both "under the radar" heelers anyway - long trousers will be in use to maximise heel cover - so very unlikely to be any photo ops this time. sorry.

So how did the heel meet go? Did Aldo in Camden still have a sale on ?

Went pretty good thanks. no heel wearing took place but a fair amount of trying on did.

Yep, Aldo sale still on & some ace bargains to be found e.g. £15 black leather 5" stiletto pumps and sandals.

The shelves are vitually cleared of boots now though (it's spring/summer stocks only of course). still plenty of those in the other shops though.

• 5 months later...

Went pretty good thanks. no heel wearing took place but a fair amount of trying on did.

Yep, Aldo sale still on & some ace bargains to be found e.g. £15 black leather 5" stiletto pumps and sandals.

The shelves are vitually cleared of boots now though (it's spring/summer stocks only of course). still plenty of those in the other shops though.

Wow, a heel meet and no heel wearing, that's the main reason for a heel meet for me.

Is this the normal situation?, were you not wearing any either?

V

Is this the normal situation?, were you not wearing any either?

Normal for me, certainly.

I always have heels with me, I just need the time & place to "be absolutely right" before I can endulge myself.

I have worn them during previous heelmeets - under long trousers- including a Reading shopping centre, Oxford Street (at night time) & many indoor locations (Dept. stores, pubs & restaurants).

I am still a virgin as far as full-daylight, high street wearing goes. :cry1:

I spent most of today tottering around Covent Garden and Kings Road in London wearing 3.5" black stiletto suede boots. Though I wore boots cut jeans, the heel was obvious if you glanced at my feet by an inch or more. I also didn't try to hide them when on the train or sat down. I tried quite a few pairs of boots on in Dune and Faith and also independant stores. Everyone was really nice and helpful. Apart from avoiding walking past a building site, I had no fears or worries and wearing them and being seen. I almost went to my nearest main town (Reading, UK) in them, but had reason to go to London so didn't. That's how relaxed I feel about wearing heels now and it feels very good indeed.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave: