My first heel outing i remember

Well, this was about 3/4years ago now. I had been dressing in heels, stockings and skirts for a while and always got a rush wearing them, sometimes even just stepping out of my front door in them and rushing quickly back in, in fear of anybody seeing me, until one night i was home alone, i summoned up the courage to go for a walk around the block in my 5inch ankle strap heels, thigh high stockings and a frilly mini skirt. It was under the cover of darkness so i took comfort in knowing not many people would be out walking around like i was. As i was walking along i could feel the air brushing against the whole length of my legs and i think a few times my mini skirt was blown up to reveal the matching coloured thong i had on (oh what a sight somebody would have got if they'd have seen me packed into that tiny little thong!) So i was about half way along my route when i saw a figure walking towards me, i had to cross the street anyway and thought safer to do it now just so the other person definatly will not see what im dressed in. So i quickly heeled my way over to the other side of the road and to my horror! there was a couple unloading things from their car into their house, but not only this, it was right underneath a street lamp! I knew i couldn't have crossed the street again to avoid this situation as it would look too suspicious, so i kept my legs moving forward and walked straight past them. I remember thinking to myself the whole time "i wonder if they saw? i wonder if they saw!?" It was an amazing thrill and something i'll never forget, i could feel the adrenaline inside me rushing around. I've since only ventured out a couple of times, mainly through parks and havent encountered anybody else since then, but would like to become more open to being out and comfortable in the clothing i like to be in. Maybe even take a daytime walk in an unfarmiliar town where nobody knows me, that would be great!

Thanks, that brings me back to my first years of street heeling. The short walk to my car, the braver walk to the corner post box, the dark walk around the block and the horror of walking past a house where a party was just ending... I could go on, but this thread is about your story, not mine.

yea i think the experience is pretty much the same for most of us guys, i applaud the guys that have taken the step to being fully open about their passion for heels, it's admirable, but also something i never see myself doing, although i was talking to a female friend earlier and had the MASSIVE urge to just tell her, but decided against it. So the quick dashes in and out of public view are all i have the bravery for atm. Id love to hear about similar experiences in relation to my story, so thanks for posting onyourtoes!

• 3 weeks later...

hey heelguy. see you from aus same as me ;) were bouts are you from. i kno the feeling ive been wearing my heels round the house. i have gained the confidence to walk out the house and into the back yard a couple times. (my back yard is open and the neighbous can see right in i hate it) i did get the confidence one night when i had the house to myself. i really wanted to kno wat it was lyk to go for a walk out side. it was a colder night. i knew i could go for a short walk some where where i was not lykly to been seen. the neighbours were away and i had the house to my self for 2 days ;) anyways i put on a pair of black thigh high socks, my black g-string, my pleaser mary janes, and i pinched my sisters woolen black turtle neck dress. and went for a midnight walk. i had to walk thro a paddok. and as a result i nearly fell off my platforms but i made it lol. went for my short walk and went home. it is a huge rush to be out side in heels. and i enjoyed the feeling of wearing a dress to. id lyk to do it more often. but the thought off being seen and letting your secret out scares you a lot. i have almost told a couple girls of my love for heels. i started to tell 1 but then made i was on about somthing else andshe had no i dea wat i was on bout lol (well that was the point after i wussed out) the fear of what they are goin to think stops you from doin so much. i really envy women how they can wear what ever they want and look realy cute, and no onewill say anything bad about them

wild for plats :silly: