hello (also from down under)

Im 18 from Melbourne and have had a love for heels since an early age, also enjoy wearing any other female cothing although i don't think it should be branded as male/female. Im not brave enough to be seen by anyone or have anyone know about my liking for it, although have ventured out in public under the cover of night time a couple of times, its the best feeling. thanks for reading! hope to speak to some of you soon!

No Worries, we have all been in that place where we feel that "we are the only one" but as you will see there are loads of guys who enjoy wearing High Heels and we are here to share our knowledge and experiences to help people along the way to "Happy Heeling"

Regards

Billy

• 2 weeks later...

G'day heelguy nice to see that there are others here in beautiful melbourne who are wearing heels & skirts I personally have been wearing heels in public for about 8or 9 years now & skirts almost as long as well I'd just like to say i wish i was 18 again becauce you can wear heels & skirts any where you like in Melb with no drama well thats my experience anyway also if you would like to talk to an older guy who's been heeling for years send me a personal message cheers from werribee:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, I don't think clothing shoud have a gender either. One should be able to wear that of your choice. Glad your here at HHP. There are many helpful people here and will be an inspiration to you.

welcome to hhplace, hog in heels ;) Almost boot time there, down under. Admire or wear them with pride and have good thoughts about those of us that are in the midst of sandal season. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.