How do you feel when youre wearing heels?

mk4625

Is it sexual? Sensual? Do you feel naughty or haughty? Is it a true fashion sort of thing or kinky? I have questioned myself on this issue many times and although the sensual thing is always there, I love seeing my feet in stilettos as a covering for my feet. Almost like wearing a nice suit and tie but high heels are much more sexy and at times I just cant get enough of em...larry.

Love those heels!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on type, situation and context. Thigh boots always do it for me but if they have a low heel then they're street wear and I can wear a pair with high but chunky heels without embarrassment at all. But I am very "self conscious" when I wear stiletto thigh boots even on a heelmeet (in fact I wouldn't wear them otherwise). Knee boots I can wear with up to a 4.5 inch cuban heel without a thought and I have worn stiletto knee boots on my own too but I do feel a little self conscious. In the bedroom? Mow that's a different matter! ;)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Like Dr Shoe, thigh high Boots do it for me too. The moment I slip a pair on I transform. I feel sexy. I like how I look in them. It is sexual. It is sensual. It is everything. I do feel naughty and my exhibitionist side comes out. My Boot Closet, yes they have their own closet, numbers 70 pairs of thigh high Boots, a dozen of these are mens cavalier style flat heels and the remainder are all high heel, most are 5 inch heels or more. I wear all my Boots in public and enjoy wearing them over tight jeans or jodphurs. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Heelmeet in London. david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

First, I really do like the looks of heeled thigh boots (on me) but like David, there is also a bit of the exhibitionist coming out. Wearing boots used to be a sexually stimulating thing but that hasn’t been the case for a long time and especially since I’ve started wearing them in public. Now they are just my boots. I can wear knee high boots with a 3”-4” block heel over jeans , or flat heeled thigh boots over jeans when I’m out and about and not even think about it. When I’m wearing my thigh boots with 5” stiletto heels I am more aware of what I’m wearing, but part of that is just the extra care you have to take with a 5” stiletto. My biggest concern is that I am wearing heeled boots because I want to rather than there something in me making me do it. I really am concerned it being an addiction.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Strappy heels really turn me on and wearing them in public all day is like for play when out shopping with GF. Wearing heels to me is confidense, sexual,exciting, entertaining, and lots of fun to see others reactions. Its just FUN!!!!!!!!!

real men wear heels

Increasingly, I'm feeling less of the sexual side and more of the stylish side. I'm learning to choose styles that I'll wear at anytime, due to my general shortage of funds. I've gotta make sure that there's at least a chance I'll wear the shoes out, so for now I'm staying away from plenty of the styles I like, except to try on when the mood befits. I'm sure I'll bring the sexy back one day.... I just wrote that... somebody shoot me.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

For me, in the beginning it was a total fetish, sexual thing. I loved the feel of the heels, the look of the heels and it would sexually arouse me. But over the years it has come to the simple enjoyment of the heels. I have always and will always love the look of heels. Now I enjoy finding a pair that I can wear out, and not just in the bedroom. The feel of the heels makes my feet feel so much better after being "flat footed" for hours. And there is nothing like gaining a few more inches in height when you are 6' tall. ;)

The sexual thing plus the adrenaline rush from doing something risque was how it started for me. I still enjoy these highs, but I've also had pleasure from situations where I'd been lost in concentration on something or somebody else and had completely forgotten anything about what was on my feet. I've had many moments of frustration dressing for a meeting or a party, putting on the heels and feeling the outfit is just right, then very reluctantly taking them off and putting on the ususal shapless blobs which I have to endure as a man (apart from sport and outdoor pursuits).

Let's see, awesome, aroused, content, thrilled... I could go on, but I think you get the general idea! I've always been fascinated by the psychology of heel wearing (among guys, anyway) and I'm sure that there have been studies done on the subject, but the feelings seem, for the most part, to center around a certain sexual arousal. I just love it and I can never seem to get enough! It's funny, and a sure sign of addiction, I guess, that after I get a new pair of heels, I'm only satisfied for a couple of wearings; then I find myself craving yet another new thrill. So back I go looking for another pair to satisfy my desires. Could be worse, I suppose, and I'm pretty frugal when I buy, so I'm not depleting our savings, or anything like that. I am, however, beginning to run out of room! I'm kind of curious if women feel any of these same emotions, or are they so conditioned to heel wearing that, to them, it's 'just another pair of shoes'?

I did start wearing heels before puberty, so it didn't start off as a fetish for me but there was definitely a time when it was. I think it was largely the attraction of forbidden fruit when I was still in the closet as it were. Since I've been single I've had chance to wear heels whenever I choose, not just sneakily while the wife's out. Now I'm wearing them in a normal context, especially now that I've gotten used to being pretty open about my heels, and have started going out in them, the sexual thrill has pretty much gone. Now wearing heels is sensual in a non-sexual way. I love they way they look, the sound they make and the way they feel to wear especially when walking. It's not a turn-on but I do find wearing them to be very pleasurable and relaxing, and after I've had a crappy day I do find myself having a much stronger urge to wear them, sometimes to the extent that on my way home I'm deciding which pair to wear. It's a similar kind of indulgence to posh ice-cream I suppose, but healthier! Chris

I tend to side with almost all the comments already made here. The one thing that really surprised me along the way was that while wearing inside the house it's pretty much a sexual thing which I thought would also be the case when wearing out in public but that side of the thing completely disappeared when wearing out in public. It's a rush and exciting to be sure but not in the way that it was around the house. I've only worn them out in obvious public situations a few times but afterwards just felt very content and satisfied, nothing sexual at all. I think this topic actually came up awhile back and somebody made the same observation and I thought "That's me"...interesting topic to be sure, thanks for starting it. Wineanddine

You know, I must be a little different - When in public in heels I do feel the rush - a bit of risk taking I guess. But if I force myself to relax a little, It's the change in perspective I appreciate... The height change, of course, but also the change of pace - moving a little slower with the shorter stride. Years ago, there was a little sexual arrousement, but really no longer, except for the times in public where I find myself most often surrounded by women (in heels and not) in discussion. Guys certainly shy away from an imposing guy in heels.

Obviously, heels are extremely sensual and that characteristic is not lost upon we male heelers when we try on our first pair. In most cases that sensuality was a big part of what drew us to heels in the first place. When we work up the courage to step out of the house in them, the rush is palpable. We (at least I) wear heels outside because of a desire to wear them for longer periods and in regular, everyday situations. But as time goes on we become more accustomed to them and the sensual aspect fades. They become "our shoes" or "our boots" rather than "our high heels". They become less "taboo" as we find ourselves generally accepted in them. As has been posted elsewhere, when you reach a point where you no longer have to actively think about your heels, when they are just an extension of you, then you are truly accustomed to them. Thankfully the sensual aspect does not disappear completely and in some ways, wearing heels enhances our appreciation of them. When we see a person walking with confidence and dignity in a pair of heels, we know exactly what that person is doing.

Have a happy time!

I could'nt agree more with all the comments I read. I also at one time felt sexually stimulated by wearing thigh high boots. But now it just gives me this great sense of freedom and more self confidence when I go out in public wearing boots. In a way I have gotten to a point were I just program myself to just do my thing and block out the thought of what others might think. Someone had made the comment before that it is such a harmless thing to do. Unless you wife really hates it, which mine does'nt anymore who are you hurting? I always try to keep in the back of my mind that if I were to ever to receive a negitive comment on my boots ( and I'm talking high stiletos) just hold on to this thought. The person that gives the bad comment there are a thousand reasons you could throw right back at them on how they personally dress, look, act or whatever. But I would most like'ly keep those thoughts to my self. That thought helps me too. One more thing personally I cant stand the show what not to wear, who gave them the rules on how someone should dress, and were did these rules come from? That $5000.00 line of credit they get, I tell you what I would do, I would buy $5000.00 of thigh high boots and book. I just love this website. More power to all of you.

. . . One more thing personally I cant stand the show what not to wear, who gave them the rules on how someone should dress, and were did these rules come from? . . .

Ahhh, the "Fashion Police" with their arbitrary rules . . . you're right, why should we care?

Have a happy time!

Yeah, in heels I feel more stylish, sophisticated, avant-garde, rebellious... And, of course, sexier, taller and a bit more confident and dominant: if any guy negatively commented my choice of footwear, I could tell him: "Now take a look at YOUR shoes! They're flat, heavy and as big as oil tankers! And they're all the same, no variety. Definitely UGLY!".

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

"Now take a look at YOUR shoes! They're flat, heavy and as big as oil tankers! And they're all the same, no variety. Definitely UGLY!" Hahaha. That's a good one. I'll keep that in mind, given that most guys wear ugly shoes. I always look at shoes. Everyone's shoes. And that's what I notice; the guys, almost all of them, wear ugly shoes. Very few wear good ones. And I don't mean to say that good shoes = high heels. They just wear ugly guys shoes, when there are some guys shoes that look good too.

Why should girls have all the fun? :P

When I wear heels, they always make me feel sexual. There's nothing like coming home after a tough day at work, slipping into my fav pair of platform heels and just forgetting about the rigors of work.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

i agree with your post! I guess i feel sexy and naughty. It's kinda taboo for a guy to wear what are for women. I am not a cross-dresser, or a TV, and never will be. Wearing women's clothes will never get me excited. Women's Shoes/boots, on the other hand, give me such a beautiful feeling. I buy a lot of shoes and boots from thrift stores, swap meets, garage sales, online auctions, etc. When i know that women have owned them, and i'm now owning them, walking around in them, gives me such a nice feeling. It's attractive because it's taboo. The women have no idea i am wearing the shoes they used to own. That's a great feeling. One more thing.. Maybe what i've heard before is true. Maybe the guys have a tiny bit of a feminine side, as women have a tiny bit of a masculine side. Maybe that's part of the reason why women's shoes are such a turn-on for us guys to wear.

. . . One more thing.. Maybe what i've heard before is true. Maybe the guys have a tiny bit of a feminine side, as women have a tiny bit of a masculine side. . .

More than that -- the concepts of masculine/feminine are more of a continuum -- not a binary-type thing where you are 100% one way or the other. We all have both masculine and feminine characteristics, both men and women and each of us has our own unique place on that continuum.

Have a happy time!

• 7 months later...

I've been wearing high heels in public for about a year. Prior to that, the idea never occured to me until my wife encouraged me to wear them out. At first, I really felt uncomfortable and would only wear heels that were under 3 inches so that I could hide them under my pant legs. The more I got used to it, though, the more comfortable I felt wearing 4-5 inch heels that really stood out, after realizing that the only thing that mattered was how my wife felt. For her, the higher, the better. I wonder how other's have felt when out in public wearing heels.

I have a blast when i am out in heels.....I tend to get at least 2 or 3 women that will ask me where my shoes are from after they realize that I have them on. The bank teller I go to always asks what shoes I am wearing and then if I really like them she get a pair. Nothing like being able to convince a very beautiful woman to wear 5" heels!8)

I use to be really nervous but then I got mad tired of not being able to just be myself. I looked around at what other folks were wearing from Gothic to women in pant suits and said the heck with it! Now I have a blast when I go out in heels especially when trying them on or getting noticed by old prudes that disapprove of everything in life.lol. I asked my wife why she brought her heels to the gym and didn't put them on after to go out. I was having a bad day and didn't feel like wearing heels and her reply was because I didn't wear mine. I found out then that she really likes me to wear heels when we go out as it makes me taller. That in turn made me very happy. She is still kinda new at this heel thing but has jumped in with both feet and we do have a blast. So I guess the answer to the question is "GREAT!!!"

real men wear heels