pantyhose

mickeyunc

If you wear support hose the nicest feeling ones I have found are Solidea. Can be found at; http://www.legluxe.com/support_hose.php?cat=218&viewall=1&all=1

I am sure there are others, but these are nice. There is one thing I do not care for, for XL and above they do the typical thing of adding a wedge in the back to make extra width. This causes problems with getting the seams in a place wear they do not rub.

Try'em if you ike'em write and complain about the wedge. The idea is to let them know there is an untapped market.

-- Brandy

Scrappycoco:) You and I wear the same hose only I use the ones with the sheer toe. The support panty also helps to give you slimmer tummy look. Extremely great fit and feeling, and quite comfortable all day and long into the night. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is the day after getting off of an airplane, sitting all day either cramped in an airplane or sitting waiting for my plane. My legs are feeling pretty good. I used Oroblu-70's. Two years ago I got off an airplane and I had some of the worest leg pains I ever had they lasted for several days until I remember I had support hose in the drawer. This year I made sure I traveled in pantyhose and my legs are feeling pretty good. I also traveled in a Utilikilt. I had NO harassment from anyone. Lots of people seen the UK and the hose was hard to miss. For those still sitting on the fence about wearing a skirt out. Two answers: * Just do it. * OR start with a Utilikilt they have a built-in acceptance factor, by all those who have gone before. Shoes, wear something approiate and comfortable, I worn flat sandles no heels, I had to be my own pack mule. -- Brandy

Brandy:-) Wearing support hose sure does help with leg pains. Besides the other problems that I have in my legs, they are full of osteo-arthritis too and the support hose makes a tremendous difference in how they feel at times. I can tell you 24 hours before a rain or snow storm arrives. Better than the weather man, eh? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well this is the day after getting off of an airplane, sitting all day either cramped in an airplane or sitting waiting for my plane. My legs are feeling pretty good. I used Oroblu-70's.

Two years ago I got off an airplane and I had some of the worest leg pains I ever had they lasted for several days until I remember I had support hose in the drawer.

This year I made sure I traveled in pantyhose and my legs are feeling pretty good.

I also traveled in a Utilikilt. I had NO harassment from anyone. Lots of people seen the UK and the hose was hard to miss.

For those still sitting on the fence about wearing a skirt out.

Two answers:

* Just do it.

* OR start with a Utilikilt they have a built-in acceptance factor, by all those who have gone before.

Shoes, wear something approiate and comfortable, I worn flat sandles no heels, I had to be my own pack mule.

-- Brandy

Utilikilts are a good first choice because they look & are

cut as a kilt -- definitely male wear :) Plus they look great!!:)

GTMHP

Utilikilts are a good first choice because they look & are

cut as a kilt -- definitely male wear :) Plus they look great!!:)

GTMHP

Leg pain was why I started wearing pantyhose and I have never stopped and like you I wear with my kilts or skirts with with gogo boots with 3" heels out comments.

post-5557-133522890155_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Leg pain was why I started wearing pantyhose and I have never stopped and like you I wear with my kilts or skirts with with gogo boots with 3" heels out comments.

Great pic!!!!

Utilikilts a a fantastic way for even the shy guy to wear a comfortable 'skirt' in public w/o any hassle real or imaginary.

GTMHP

My first experience at trying on heels at a shoe store involved my kilt. I told the sales girl I wanted a pair of high heels because of all the ribbing I was getting about my "skirt" and I wanted to wear heels as a joke. She agreed it would be funny and helped me try on several pair of shoes. I settled on a pair of gold sandals with a 2 1/2 inch heel. Of course, that's not what I wanted them for.

Hose is almost as like buying shoes, lots to choose from and lots styles and qualities. They feel wonderful on freshly shaven legs, excellent for travel as well. Long flights a real good support hose, the medical version is quite expensive has a greater % of spandex are excellent and I do not miss using them when flying for leg pains/thrombosis. Wolfords are awesome quality and expensive,(nice note Dawn about cotton gloves, good idea) but when you feel great and spicy "Wolfords". Activeskin/Comfilons are really good as well, the Gerber line is quite durable. When just a casual day some lesser qualities do suffice. Leggs are good too! I buy 2 pair of the same just make sure I have a back up with me. I remember a site named here somewhere, I can't find it now but it is from London and really nice selection of pantyhose stockings and kneehighs, does anyone remember the name of that hose store? Good discussion! Mtnsofheels

Well, it's too darn hot for hosiery in these parts right now, so I'll wait until September or October before I break mine out of the drawer. Since I've begun wearing skirts (with heels) in public recently, I know I'll look even better when I add pantyhose to the mix. Heh!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) You certainly will look better when you add pantyhose to the mix. I had mine on the other day and it was only 92 degrees here. I wear them all year around no matter the temps. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

You certainly will look better when you add pantyhose to the mix.

I couldn't agree more! Like in my avatar pic (yes, friends, that's me), I think I look best in off-black than in lighter colored shades. I plan to have plenty of pairs for when September rolls around!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have gotten to where I wear pantyhose daily now, the IT office is cold all year long so they keep my legs warm also I have found that at the end of the day my legs are nor as tired as before I started wearing hose.