Anybody feel like talking about boots?

biget

I've got a pair of size 8 predictions brand High heel boots, they are about up to midcalf, black, scrunchy shaft. Im in love with them. heres a quick pic. http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu223/xaric/1241246429.jpg

What do you guys think and would you wear them?

Why wouldn't you? They go perfectly with your jeans. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, sadly, that isn't me. I'm actually 6'4 so you can imagine my shoe size! Tehe! That is a female friend of mine whom I somehow convinced to wear them on our date :winkiss:. I would wear them if I could :silly:

I dont really know what I would prefer to talk about them, I was kind of hoping I could read some of what everyone said here and maybe relate or be inspired to think of something that attracts me to them. They belong(ed) to another female friend of mine who *helped* me for a while with my liking of heels. But I guess I might have over done it, after 4 or 5 months she got tired of it. So we grew apart and she left me her boots one day, in my highschool loocker LOL...of all places...

Well, sadly, that isn't me. I'm actually 6'4 so you can imagine my shoe size! Tehe! That is a female friend of mine whom I somehow convinced to wear them on our date :winkiss:. I would wear them if I could :silly:

Rather than have to imagine your shoe size you could always tell us?

So everyone I've got a dilema, I really like to see these boots being worn, does anybody know some good ways to get a girl to wear or model shoes? If I can't I might just have to give them away to somebody who can make good use of them. If that's does happen anyone interested?

So everyone I've got a dilema, I really like to see these boots being worn, does anybody know some good ways to get a girl to wear or model shoes?

Ask her nicely and hope for the best, however if you're wanting her to wear a pair that you already own it's going to be difficult not to sound like a perv. Several times people have asked about how to get their wife or girlfriend to wear heels more often / at all, but really all you can do is ask and hope she says yes.

• 2 weeks later...

All my life never ever thought about boots, until I found this website back in 2001 or 2. Have now bought myself a few pairs of boots and love wearing them. First pair I bought I wore to the 2002 heelmeet in Cambridge, seems a long time ago.

life is not a rehearsal