I iz new! Hai!

First off, hello! I must say im very happy to have found this site! I've browsed the forums and read many posts and from I can see I'm among good people! :silly:. I'm still very shy about my attraction to heels :clap: I hope I can get to know everyone and maybe get some support. I'm 19, a guy, 6'4, 210, and I live in va, USA. Thanks for reading!:winkiss:

Welcome to hhplace, biget :silly: Just exactly what is it about high heels that attract you? :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well. Currently I admire. I dont think ive been able to take that step yet. I dont know if I ever can. How ever...>.>. I kind of want to. And uhm...I dont really know what it is exactly. Its alot of things, the shape, color, sound, and mainly when I see a girl wear them and do any number of things I cant take my eyes off. Its brought me pain and joy. And I even have a pair of boots, but they used to belong a friend of mine, she gave them to me, took them back and gave them to me again. Which that happened 3 times i believe. But im grateful that she allows me to borrow so to speak. Heh, look at me rambling on...Guess that is what happens when I feel I can talk about it.

This is the right place to talk about it. There's so many members that can help you sort through it. Just ask or state your problems, concerns, etc., most of us have already been there and can tell you how we handled similar issues.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yeah, I am pretty happy. Thanks for the warm welcomes. Now would any body be able to direct me to somone *preferably a girl* I could flirt with about high heels =P. hehe

Yeah, I am pretty happy. Thanks for the warm welcomes. Now would any body be able to direct me to somone *preferably a girl* I could flirt with about high heels =P. hehe

Well, biget, you're on your own, there. Just post a comment in the "looking for friends" thread and, perhaps, someone that is interested will pop up. :winkiss: