Mules and pantyhose DO mix!

candice

Any other girls out there wear pantyhose or tights with their mules? I know it makes it a little harder to walk, but my man sure likes it! I like nude tights the best with black mules, but he's trying to convince me to try white tights and brown Ninewest mules next.:winkiss: What do you think?

Any other girls out there wear pantyhose or tights with their mules? I know it makes it a little harder to walk, but my man sure likes it! I like nude tights the best with black mules, but he's trying to convince me to try white tights and brown Ninewest mules next.:winkiss: What do you think?

I think I'm not into making it any harder for myself to walk in heels.

I prefer to wear T bars, mary janes, ankle straps and oxfords. Anything that will give me some practical support.

I don't have a man so I can wear what I please.....maybe that's why I feel the need for practical support?............lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm also a big fan of sheer nylons and heels and I always wear them with mules and like Chrissy, mine are all ultra sheer and very silky which can make walking in mules very tricky as it's so slippery but I just have to take things a little slower which makes my walk a little sexier I think! :) Joanna