Hi from HH Cowgirl boot newbie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dr. Shoe,

Only just come across this reply..thank you for the complement as I was unsure if cowgirl boots would be accepted on the site....and you could always have a go at seeing how many you have I know that I have a few dozen or more....do you have any favourite make, style or brand.

Regards

Billy

Hi TDS86,

Thank for the reply as it is good to hear of someone else who likes cowgirl boots. Bad news about your boot size I wish I could offer you some help or advice but I find it hard enough getting UK size 8 although some 7's fit surprisingly well..if you check out the galleries you will see some pictures of some of my cowgirl inspired boots and I hope to add some more soon when I can get some good pictures.

Regards

Billy

well evans do upto size 10, except they fit like an 11, there is also pleaser who do the odd pair of chunky cowgirl style, there is also hollywood heels which is comming up the ranks, except some of their customer support officers are just alittle TOO rude at times when its not really called for. There is also Torrid, which are very good with regards to sizings, which is highly refreshing.

Welcome:wave: i love my boots too, I love all high heels but boots are my favorite. I've just have two or three pair. I don,t know if you would call them cowgirl or western or if their high heel enough but I do love to wear every chance I get,I'll try to ad some pics and you decide.Thanks and WELCOME again:wavey:

post-15254-133522886002_thumb.jpg

post-15254-133522886006_thumb.jpg