Deranged

serravee

Deranged is a boot style name, though OP might have saved 3 posts and 9 hours by being a bit more specific. You'll have to wait to hear from someone who says they can walk in them, though. I wouldn't be able to do much more than lurch along leaving desparate hand prints on every piece of furniture along my path.

post-44-133522884227_thumb.jpg

Thread title is Deranged so i would guess it is these that are referred to:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=hollywood+heels+deranged

[edit]Ah. Someone else replied while I was reading other threads.[/edit]

Yes Jo, we all know how to google but the point is is that we shouldn't have to.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Very nice boots:) I like them alot. And I woul'd really love to try, as I'm looking for a pair of nice, very highhheld boots, as boots give more suport than the pumps i have.. //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

I have the same boots.They are hard for me to walk in. I did wear them out once.But my feet got way sore.Maybe after more practice wearing them my feet wont get as sore.

donnawonna inspired me to own these beauties. red size 9. i leave them out of the box all the time so i can see them. just love wearing them. practice makes perfect if you really want to enjoy a full fetish high heel.

They look awsome but I can't walk in them. Ballet boots are easier to walk in than these.

I agree.

The Deranged heels are a bit too tall for me, and simply not enjoyable to wear (at least for me). Maybe I need to practice more? I have seen a few vids of women, and a few men walk successfully in heels with a similar arch though.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone walk smoothly in these? At size 13, the heel is like 7.5 inches and i can barely hobble.

Even though I really like Hollywood Heels and the styles they put out, I have to say the heels wiggle when I wear them my weight is 150-160lbs. shoe size 11US

I have not tried this model however I do own a pair of Illicit and Outrageous, previously owned 2 pairs of Vicious.