Another Hello from New Hampshire!

I've only been on the site for about a month, but have frequently viewed the site while looking over my husband's shoulder! :winkiss: Actually, part of the reason I joined the site was in support of my husband's heeling and, of course, that I'm quite an avid "heel collector" myself. I tend to stick with designer modest stiletto boots and shoes for work (work in a professional office), but dabble in fetish boots for fun. My husband (NH Heels) and I have roughly the same foot size, so we have more than enough variety between the two of us to keep us happy! (Plus, when he buys me heels for a special occassion, I always know they'll fit cause I know he's tried them on first! - case in point, the lovely white stiletto pumps he gave me on our wedding night :silly: So, just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for all the support you've given my husband through the years and I hope to have some fun conversing with all of you!

Welcome to the forum, Mrs. NH Heels :silly: It's always exciting when a couple join the forum together. Please make yourself at home. I'm sure you will get as much enjoyment from reading our comments as we will enjoy reading yours. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.