Super arch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurie - You shouldn't feel under appreciated. You've shown that you have a massive amount of dedication to wearing heels. That's something that I'm sure all the members here appreciate. More than that, we, at least I, appreciate that you've kept us informed on your progress.

I wish I was a size 10

I was trying to be nice (as well as humorous) too. Perhaps I'd best change and tell you what I really think! :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yamyam,

Am I right, or am I right, when believing that you are not old enough to normally having been exposed to things like Unix System III or V? Your other post in another thread about fsck... made me begin to wonder.

Regards,

TallSwede

:rofl: Me - not old enough?!? I'm 33 this year, you know. And I have three - no, four - Linux machines plus a FreeBSD Alpha-based server out here in my office. I used UNIX before MacOS or Windows 3 :wink:

As SH says, I'm quite a UNIX enthusiast. I have a Windows machine around here somewhere, tho'. I have been known to get it out when I need to play movies and stuff like that.

ObShoe: I'd quite like to see some more sport in heels - how about a 100 yard 'drag race'. Perhaps if we ever do a HHPlace Comic Relief charity event :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I'd vote Randi or jane as the new high heel goddess!~ :wink:

I'd have to disagree - walking about without falling over is one thing, but I don't see them writing diaries that make fun reading. There's a difference between altitude and attitude, I think!

I vote we keep Laurie on as hh goddess!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I agree. We should keep Laurie as our high heel godess...however, Jane can also be a lady in waiting, if she would like to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, I'm not really going to get involved but I just thought I would tell you that Jane is quite happy not being a goddess. She doesn't really feel that sitting down and writing about her weekly tasks onto a forum would make her a goddess anyhow....let alone she doesn't have the time?? And it's a tad difficult to judge someones attitude vs altitude Yamyam. Please tell me what you think my wife's attitude is?? I am interested. :wink:

I'm amazed M$ make ANYTHING for linux, not less WMP! What's gonna happen next?! Office for linux?!

SH

Well, they've released their port of an open-source IPv6 web server called Fnord.

And if there's money in it, you bet they'll do Office for Linux! Office is a major revenue stream for Microsoft, especially as it's one of their best-known products. How it'll play in the market, tho', is an interesting question.

That was not intended to disrespect anyone - all I'm trying to say is that there's more to being a hhplace goddess than walking around in heels. There's the writing about it, and so on.

And it's a tad difficult to judge someones attitude vs altitude Yamyam. Please tell me what you think my wife's attitude is?? I am interested. :wink:

Geoff, I'm sure your wife's attitude is a healthy enjoyment of what she's doing, as a balanced part of her life, as it should be. She looks wonderful in her heels, and I'm happy to see the two of you celebrate that.

My only point was that if you want to be a goddess, then you have to do more than just walk around in high heels. Otherwise, I'd be a goddess too! Laurie does more than walk around, she posts her diaries and so on. If Jane doesn't want to do that, or doesn't have the time to do that, I can understand that, but then she can't also be a hhplace goddess.

Argh! This wasn't meant to be this complicated!

Sorry everyone!

ObShoe: Black patent for me, please.

For larger size shoes, I wonder if the arch is not as steep as we see in the pictures; or does the heel height increase accordingly to maintain that steep arch?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I can't believe how high those are! Amazing. I really want to see anyone try walking in those. Don't think that I would get very far.

I'd love to give it a shot, but I don't trust Arch Enemy with my money. I'm hoping to find another retailer that sells them...

For larger size shoes, I wonder if the arch is not as steep as we see in the pictures; or does the heel height increase accordingly to maintain that steep arch?

To match the steep the heel would probably have to be close to 7.5", maybe higher

I wish I was a size 10

No you do not have to subscribe and yes - there is a mistake with the link. It does play the wrong video if you go in via one way. If you go in via another way, you get to see the fil preview and IT IS AWESOME!!! She's simply great! (sorry I can't be specific about how to get it - I simply can't remember off the top of my head)

It's all about the visuals, isn't it. Pictures sell, video makes for great entertainment. I feel like Tolkien, full of potential and greatness, yet watching the world spin out of control towards industrialization and chaos, and seeing everyone love it.

It's all about the visuals, isn't it.

Pictures sell, video makes for great entertainment.

I feel like Tolkien, full of potential and greatness, yet watching the world spin out of control towards industrialization and chaos, and seeing everyone love it.

It's one thing to see pictures of the shoes. It's a whole different thing when you see someone walking in them.

I wish I was a size 10

• 2 weeks later...

Anone bought a pair of these super arch heels yet? Would love to see some pictures (close ups) of how they look etc...

I'm still waiting for someone other than arch enemys to sell them, I don't trust them with my money.

they are putting out a new super arch video soon. here's a pic:

Posted Image