Super arch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't complaining about the sound... I was wondering why it seemed Robert made a negative comment about it! Yup, the noise is great! Although sounds embedded into website hack me right off no end... Don't get me started on that one! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

That's a true high heel Godess... :splat:

Goddess is as much about attitude as it is what is worn.

But, since heel height matters, I'll have to do something to show I can do six inch heels as well.

I was looking to make a basketball video wearing five and a half inch heels, one day, but this might be more important.

:wink:

But, since heel height matters, I'll have to do something to show I can do six inch heels as well.

I was looking to make a basketball video wearing five and a half inch heels, one day, but this might be more important.

:wink:

Wow... Basketball in 5.5in heels! I'd love to see that! 6in heels would even more interesting...!

Would it be theoritcally possible to master ballet heels to the point where one could play basketball in them?

SH

Wow :wink: Now that really is impressive! It's a shame the camera work is so dodgy, and that they focus on the feet so much. Nonetheless, a good video. I think you'll have to go for basketball in 6in heels Laurie, just to put this one to shame! SH

Yamyam, Am I right, or am I right, when believing that you are not old enough to normally having been exposed to things like Unix System III or V? Your other post in another thread about fsck... made me begin to wonder. Regards, TallSwede

Yamyam (and I to a lesser extent) are *nix nuts... Playing wmvs in a *nix environment isn't easy. I've never used unix itself, but have used (and use) the linux flavour of things... very tasty! and free too..! SH

Wow.

Now, if I can just figure out how to play .wmv's without having to install Windows :wink:

Microsoft released Windows Media Player for Linux recently. You should be able to play them with that.

I'm still amazed there are people that can walk in 7in heels like they were 3in

I wish I was a size 10

I know all about the basketball video. And her skills leave something to be desired. Which is why I am going to go outside, asphault court, high heels, and actually do it the right way. Of course, I have no idea when this will be done. But I am going to prove that I can do it better. Competition? I keep saying, being a goddess is not just about wearing the shoes, it is about the attitude, and the confidence to take on anything. And it does require a certain degree of literacy.

of course jalousy. But maybe I'll just ignore it all and wear trainers. Can't excel at something above others, find something new to do. I already feel under appreciated for what I try and do every day, it's not easy to see everyone care more about the pictures than the person.

Laurie wrote:

I already feel under appreciated for what I try and do every day, it's not easy to see everyone care more about the pictures than the person.

Awww! Poor Baby! Chris, do something nice to lift this young'ens spirits so she gets rid of that "under appreciated feeling I really don't believe there's one poster here that cares more about pictures than "the person."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.