Super arch?

For all those that aren't aware, Geoff's wife is "Jane" whose pictures appear on Jenny's site in the photo gallery.....

Bubba136;

Is this the infamous Jane who also appears at the Dames In Stiletto High Heels web site ?

Check out http://members.fortunecity.com/dishh/jane/index.html

If it is her, then ask her to check out a thread here about her.

HighHeel meeting place Forum Index -> Hellos, goodbyes, and general announcements - > Jane from OZ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same person. And, I'm sure that she's aware of comments about her posted on this site. She used to be a regular, along with Debbie and Jenny, in Jenny's chat room. She hasn't appeared there (or, anywhere else that I'm aware of) lately. However, since she now has more time at home, it's possible that she might return from time to time (as we hope she does).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

G'day everyone,

Bubba (as usual :wink: ) has pretty much summed it up. Jane is on maternity leave now after giving birth to our daughter (see photo). I have attached a couple of pictures that I took of Jane and her sister 1 week before the birth....You may have seen them??

Jane said she will wear the red shoes out today so I will take the camera along for a few pictures. I will also answer the questions Jane and the shoes.....stay tuned.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To Geoff (Aus) and Jane; First of all, congratulations on the birth of your daughter. She looks so cute in that picture. But then again, aren't all baby pictures cute? Secondly, thank you for providing us with all of those entertaining high heel photos of the beautiful Jane. I love the large variety of poses. And the best part is that you two choose not to charge for viewing them. I'm surprised you two have not created your own personal web site for this function. Doesn't your internet service provide make available server storage space for customers? Finally, I see that Jane's sister is also an extreme high heel wearer. That qualifies her for membership here as well.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

wow! Time to smoke a huge zigar. And there still are some people who say that pregneant lady isn't beautifull. Your wife looks so beautifull. Lucky you, Geoff

Congratulations indeed! Make the most of every moment with your child. It seems like only last week I brought my little one home from hospital - and I've just got back from his first school production!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Congrats Geoff and Jane. Your life will sure go through changes, even the bad ones are rewarding. Make the most of every minute as each minute is never the same as the last. I just hope Jane can keep wearing heels. In about 12 months she will be doing nothing but chasing children

G'day everyone,

Sorry it has taken some time to post again but looking after a 3 week old takes so much time. To answer some of your questions:

Gizmo: They are worn outdoors.

Jo: Size 9 and the Heel is spot on 6".

A young Frenchman sent Jane these heels to wear about for a while....we have subsequently lost his return address so Pheels if you would like your shoes back just let us know :D

The inside label is:

ERNEST

75 BOULEVARD DE CLICHY

75009 PARIS

TEL. 45269720

Sorry about the quality of these pickies...not up to the usual standard! It was late in the day and it was very dark and trying to balance a camera, pram and baby isn't the easiest of things....but enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bye. :wink:

Hey Jane's the star. Geoff is just a guy that had the good sense to marry her :wink: The pics are great. Jane looks as lovely as she always has. Thanks, Geoff & Jane.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hmmm, the heels are sooooo high, the arch is sooooo steep, and yet Jane makes it all look so easy.

Nice images. Those are very high, even at Size 9. Is that a UK or US size 9? Not many people could manage in that heel height, but Jane makes it look so easy.

I have seen the Ernest web site before; it was mentioned a few months ago. You can also download their entire catalogue as a quite large PDF file. They have some very nice stuff for sale.

[Hmm. 200 Posts!]

Geoff You know Ive been studying the pics trying to work out where they are taken LOL no luck so far.. Apart from the obvious Mrs Macquaries Chair. Possibly Dover Heights for the harbour shots, and maybe Paddington or Glebe.. Im sure I wont work it out though mate. Maybe one day I may pass you in the street Rog