Super arch?

Hello, no I don't have any shopping experiences with the people running that shop! They just asked about a link exchange with my website today, so I took a look in there! And yes, I'm impressed too, so I guess that I may make my first experiences with their shoes soon :( kind regards, Joak :(

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, what a lot of stuff they have!

Welcome to 6 Inch Heels Forever

6 Inch Heels Forever is a Canadian website that provides pointed toe stiletto high heel shoes, boots, and 100% stainless steel high heels.

You can e-mail us a picture of your desired shoes, select your material of choice, and we can make them in heel heights ranging from 10cm (3.94 inches) to 18cm (7.09 inches).

Those steel shoes are intriguing. Are they 100% steel? Seems like it when they say they weigh 1.3 kg so I guess they'll be very noisy too.

Looking at the various images on their site, I see that some of these are borrowed from other manufacturers such as Fuss and some other sites like possibly bootlovers.com or leatherworks, yet they said they will make any shoe you care to supply details of. So, are they manufacturers, importers, or both?

Are we sure that this is a 100% genuine operation?

Hmm, what a lot of stuff they have!

Those steel shoes are intriguing. Are they 100% steel? Seems like it when they say they weigh 1.3 kg so I guess they'll be very noisy too.

Yes! I've asked for other styles of this kind, because I don't like the toe part on this style - and yes as they answered, this shoes are 100% made of stainless steel :(

best wishes

Joak

• 2 years later...

Nice curve--that's the way ALL heels ought to be designed. :D

i completely agree.

the "superarch" is more ergonomically correct and is in fact a lot more comfortable than your average heel!

some high fashion designers are actually even finally catching on. christian dior showed several styles of superarch sandals on last seasons (summer 2005) catwalk! i found them quite gorgeous and did pick up two pairs for myself. the heel is 5".

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

balenciaga alsos utilises a "superarch" technique (albeit not quite as drastic) to produce its shoes, and it is one of the only high fashion labels to produce shoes in such a fashion. superarches really are the only way to go! i can't tell you how much more comfortable the curvaceous arch is! provides much more support and stability!

here are a few from balenciaga's current winter 2005 collection:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

^ the diors aren't available in stores anymore, they were from the summer 2005 collection. you could try ebay... but other than that, i'm not sure if anyone else is stocking them at the moment. give your local dior boutique a call perhaps?

hi

you can find super arch heels here

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/de/links/heels-shops.html

there is one link to 6inch heels forever, which could be the the heels from arch enemy and there is a link to italian heels, they have some super arch heels in the shop now.

btw. i will open up a store(no online shop) in germany summer 2006 and you can bet that you will find there nice shoes. so buy your flight tickets and we will meet us in bavaria. certainly with bier, bratwurst, sauerkraut and high heels. *ggg*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

balenciaga alsos utilises a "superarch" technique (albeit not quite as drastic) to produce its shoes, and it is one of the only high fashion labels to produce shoes in such a fashion. superarches really are the only way to go! i can't tell you how much more comfortable the curvaceous arch is! provides much more support and stability!

here are a few from balenciaga's current winter 2005 collection:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

These are nice shoes though aren't they?