Hi from a newbie

Yes, by all means GTMHP, welcome to hhplace. :silly: Why not introduce yourself in your next post and tell us a little bit about yourself and your adventures wearing high heels....:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A bit more about me I'm 58, enjoy 5" stilettos. I work in IT. I get very little negative comments when heeling. After the first week at my present job it was just accepted.

GTMHP

Now, that is a story I'd really like to hear more about!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Now, that is a story I'd really like to hear more about!

It's a confidence thing I think.. I don't flaunt or act as if my footwear is anything more than footwear. I get the usual questions why? -- Why because I enjoy it... How can I walk in stilettos -- practice, practice, practice.:winkiss: Am I gay -- No, I'm straight.

So just be yourself and start heeling in your everyday world:clap:

As a side note I have noticed more woman in the office are wearing stilettos -- Maybe I started a trend:thumbsup:

GTMHP

Welcome, GTMHP. :silly:

Nice to know guys who wear heels in everyday life like it's no big deal. More power to you!:clap:

For me it is no big deal. Because if you're honest with the questions of the merely curious -- What is there left for ppl to say or gossip about? Nothing! Am I a bit different.... Sure... but NOT that different.

Many guys have said privately they admire my guts!:winkiss:

I encourage all those home heeling to hold your head up & to step out their front door into the fresh air. Remember when you face a fear it disappears. Beyond that fear is growth & freedom to be who you are!

GTMHP

GTMHP:-)

A man after my own heart. Cudos!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks!

Stilettos, look good, feel good & improve my self image. 'Sides women have been "borrowing" mens fashion for years -- Turnabout is fair play isn't it?? Hehe:winkiss:

GTMHP

From one IT person to another, welcome to HHP. Of course if I wore any of my high heeled boots to work I would get a lot of stares, criticisms, jokes, etc. Besides I need to stay in comfortable shoes since I do a lot of walking from desk to desk and floor to floor. Can I guess your initials? (Go To My Happy Place)

From one IT person to another, welcome to HHP.

Of course if I wore any of my high heeled boots to work I would get a lot of stares, criticisms, jokes, etc. Besides I need to stay in comfortable shoes since I do a lot of walking from desk to desk and floor to floor.

Can I guess your initials? (Go To My Happy Place)

Thanks for the welcome.

Well the stares, criticisms & jokes only lasted about a week -- I laughed with 'em. :winkiss: After that it was just my footwear.:silly::smile:

Yep [Gone TMHP] that's my nick 'cause that's how stiletto boots make me look & feel:clap:

If I look good & feel good about myself... jokers, hecklers, & office bullies can't bring me down.

Remember "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.-" -- Eleanor Roosevelt

GTMHP