My shiny high heeled boots

bootcrazy

Hi stellah My collection consists of the following: All size 8 1 pr knee length boots Black patent leather 6" heel 1 pr knee length boots Black kid leather 6" heel lace up 1 pr thigh length boots patent leather 6" heel 1 pr knee length boots Black leather 31/2" heel by Dolcis 1 pr knee length boots Black leather 4" heel by Nine West 1 pr knee length boots Red leather 4" heel Spanish designer ? 1 pr knee length boots Black patent leather 31/2" heel (Ebay awaiting) 1 pr Black patent leather court shoe with 51/2" heel And that`s it for now :wink:

Zip em up tight and worship them

Hi Julieann, welcome to the forum. I love your collection of boots - especially the matt balck leather front lace ones, I've got an exact same pair on my hit list to purchase Just can't wait to get them though - so many shoes & boots to buy in so little time :wink: Becks.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. Becks I know you will love the lace ups once you get them.Just make sure you have someone to lace em up for you :wink: Jo just go and get a pair you know you want to.Both of the boots above were made by 'The Little Shoe Box' of London.

TLSB used to be an untidy shop stacked out with masses of extreme shoes, with dozens in the window, and on shelves on every wall, and a vast workshop out the back.

In the last year the shop has had a major refit, with a completely new modern shopfront, new windows and doors, new flooring, and new lighting. Gone are the masses of shoes, with just a few things on display now, including a pair of ballet-toe boots in the window, just so you still know you have found the right place. The door just has a TLSB logo, not the name in full.

They still have the huge workshops out the back, and do most of their stuff made-to-measure. Well worth a visit, being less than 5 minutes walk from Highbury & Islington tube station, on the main street (though that might depend on what you are wearing of course).

If you go there, then if there is no-one in the shop, just ring the bell. There is usually someone out the back somewhere that can let you in.

Their web site has never sold on line, and just gave contact information. It is at: http://www.thelittleshoebox.com/

There seems to be a brief online product overview (not really a catalogue) accessible from: http://www.thelittleshoebox.com/frameset.htm now.

Further up the road, are other well-known shops such as Ectomorph, Zeitgeist, House of Harlot, Murray & Vern, Inner Sanctum, Show Girls and Fetters; though several of these share one premises. About 15 minutes walk away is the other shoe shop at Leatherworks as well.

If you go to London, be sure to pick up a copy of the London Fetish Map which gives a map, addresses, and contact information for the vast majority of London's alternative retailers (of footware and clothing), as well as many clubs and bars. The first issue was last autumn, and another is due out about now. Seems to be free, and available from many retailers.

Thanks Jo :wink: Becks those boots cost me about £75 at the time but I reckon I have had them about 8-10 years and they are still perfect.Very well made boots, my patent leather thigh boots and knee boots were both made by them.

• 3 years later...