Ballet boots photo..

SarahLou

That's kinda cool. The arch of the ballet boot is totaly different than the point shoe. I wonder if I could bend my bboots sole to be more of this shape? Perhaps the bend would put less pressure on the tops of my toes? I think the Girl from Australia had a pair of her ballets done that way. Hmmm. Something to think about. Thanks for the picture. Dr Who 3 Dr Who 3

*** The arch of the ballet boot is totaly different than the point shoe. ***

I've been trying to make that point for a number of years. Glad someone else finally noticed that too. :winkiss:

http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels_fetish_things/8552-first_pair.html#post135242

http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels_fetish_things/1079-ballet_heels-17.html#post204747

I also posted about this some four or five years ago, but I can no longer find those old threads in the forum. I guess they were lost in one of the many crashes back in 2005 or so.

That's kinda cool. The arch of the ballet boot is totaly different than the point shoe.

I wonder if I could bend my bboots sole to be more of this shape? Perhaps the bend would put less pressure on the tops of my toes? I think the Girl from Australia had a pair of her ballets done that way. Hmmm. Something to think about.

Thanks for the picture.

Dr Who 3

Dr Who 3

Do you mean Imelda by any chance? her ballets appear to have been modified by reducing the stiffness of the sole just in front of the heel, so that the heel tucks under the foot when she walks, to the extent that the tip of the heel touches the sole of the boot. To all intents and purposes it looks like she is wlaking in a heel-less boot.

post-206-133522883938_thumb.jpg

I'm wasn't really into ballet boots either. Though lately I am getting interested...I think my boyfriend would not be very pleased though. I have to admit, I changed that picture to black and white and put the contrast up before posting..the colour version did not do it for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...