Shape of feet in heels

High Surprise

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually appreciate the look of the foot when the weight is more on the ball of the foot/the toes - yes. The muscles I don't find are so visible normally. Just my opinion anyway.... The weight on the foot simply shows fragility/femininity. I just adore it. Does that makes sense?

Yepp, to me it does. I have a picture at home of Elisabeth Carson in dorsey cut hh pumps standing on one foot. She has great musclar legs and feets. I will try find this picture and copy it into the forum next week.

Posted Image

The best way is to see how others have done this. You can press

on "edit" in the upper right hand corner of a message with a picture.

But in short when you want to post a picture in your message

you press on "img" (an opening tag appear), then you can put

in the url and press a second time on "img" this will have the

closing tag.

The picture must be on the internet. You can read about uploading in the thread here or in short go to http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/ and upload your picture. Remember the location of the picture which this server will give you and insert it in your message in the way descripted a few posts above. Succes! :wink:

Woo hoo - nice on HHfanatic!! Well done. You did it. I have seen that pic before and love it. Doesn't this show how beautiful the angle of the foot is within the shoe? Pure beauty! You have to have nice feet for shoes like that. Keep e'm coming HHfanatic. Thanks!

I just love a beautyful female foot in a high heel shoe, even if the foot is in an open sandal or claded by leather in a tight boot. Like something magic.......... I have a few other pictures of Elisabeth Carson on another PC. I will copy them into the board within a couple of days.

That would be great HHfanatic. I am with you there. The female foot is simply beautiful and can be displayed sometime like a piece of art (if within the right pair of shoes). I tend to find that the higher the heel, the more the shape of the foot is normally shown off. Thanks again for that!

HHfanatic - you pick only the best pics. Thanks once again for sharing that with us all. Elisabeth Carson certainly has a good body. A little on the muscely side I would say but somehow she gets away with it. Her feet always look great in her heels. Can't put my finger on why???

It must be her wellshaped body. To me she seems to be doing some bodybuilding, but still magage to find the fine balance between staying slim and muscular. I have seen some other pictures and she do have a lovely body, if you like the slim, muscular type of body on a female. I do............ :wink:

Oh, I don't know. I tend to prefer cuddlier, woman-shaped women myself. I don't see the attraction of muscular women, altho' that's probably because I'm fairly pear-shaped myself at 5'9" in socks and 12st, and I can't take the competition :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"