Women at the office

I work in a medium size office building with roughly 750 other staff. It has become obvious that one of the people doing the hiring, obviously a man, has hired some amazing women. The last few years, the women have gotten younger and hotter. Some days the cafeteria is a sea hooker footwear. lol! About six months ago, an attractive young woman in her mid 20s joined the company. She is a beautiful young lady but would otherwise be lost in a sea of skanks, were it not for her disposition to wear patent pumps of 4~6" heel height. Her taste in shoes is pressing the hot buttons of my fetish. I've never had this level of reaction before. Every pair of shoes she wears is perfect. I was never a fan of peep-toe pumps before. Now I am. I've never seen her wear a pair of non-sexy shoes. Lately, I've been trying to avoid her in the coffee room because I don't want to stare and make her feel awkward but I find myself glancing at her. She is a great dresser too and a really beautiful young lady. I have a wonderful woman at home who would do anything for me but she can't wear high heels and I wouldn't ask because she has ankle problems and I won't ask her to risk getting hurt. It's a shame because I'd like to connect this newly discovered fetish with my love life but I need the love of my life to be safe too.

I work in a medium size office building with roughly 750 other staff. It has become obvious that one of the people doing the hiring, obviously a man, has hired some amazing women. The last few years, the women have gotten younger and hotter. Some days the cafeteria is a sea hooker footwear. lol!

About six months ago, an attractive young woman in her mid 20s joined the company. She is a beautiful young lady but would otherwise be lost in a sea of skanks, were it not for her disposition to wear patent pumps of 4~6" heel height.

Her taste in shoes is pressing the hot buttons of my fetish. I've never had this level of reaction before. Every pair of shoes she wears is perfect.

I was never a fan of peep-toe pumps before. Now I am. I've never seen her wear a pair of non-sexy shoes.

Lately, I've been trying to avoid her in the coffee room because I don't want to stare and make her feel awkward but I find myself glancing at her. She is a great dresser too and a really beautiful young lady.

I have a wonderful woman at home who would do anything for me but she can't wear high heels and I wouldn't ask because she has ankle problems and I won't ask her to risk getting hurt. It's a shame because I'd like to connect this newly discovered fetish with my love life but I need the love of my life to be safe too.

Careful there, Weaknees. That bright young thing in the smart outfits sounds like she's on her way up, and she's not taking the elevator either.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I often wonder who it was that said that the "career ladder is difficult to climb while wearing high heels?" Ahhhh! It's been my experience, high heels make it exceedingly simple, especially if the woman wearing them is good looking, to boot. :winkiss: (can't say about how much easier it would be for a man when wearing heels)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I often wonder who it was that said that the "career ladder is difficult to climb while wearing high heels?" Ahhhh! It's been my experience, high heels make it exceedingly simple

I'm 120% in agreement :winkiss:

Unless it's just extremely awkward, you might go up to her, say Hi, maybe even say "that's a nice pair of shoes you're wearing." If you're lucky, her response might not be that good (bordering on being a ditz) that any interest you have in her will quickly die down.

I'm 120% in agreement :winkiss:

Professionalism and skills are what should be driving people up the career ladder, despite the choice of footwear. An interesting complementary angle, IMHO, is that people that dress/look sharp show confidence. This confidence also helps boost professional progress. I believe that wearing high heels positively amplifies how this confidence is perceived.

I do get compliments on shoes at work and I love it.Weeknees, Id go in to the the coffee room when shes in there and just tell her you like her shoes. Im sure she would like it and then you wouldnt feel so awkward around her.

Hey weaknees, You have the envy of most of us who really love the sight and feel of wearing high heels where ever they are. I'd be careful though, especially if the woman at home (WAH) knows about your desires for heels and is aware of the personel you take breaks with. No matter how concerned you are for your WAH's well-being, this could turn into a tightrope existence, unless you can square it in your mind what you really want to happen. Is there any chance the WAH could receive corrective care for her foot ailments, so that she would be comfortable wearing heels? Medical technology has really advanced to do such measures. It sounds selfish in a way for you to want this, but it could be better for both of you. Chances are the stilettoed coworkers have very different ideas about striking up any relationship of consequence with a fellow employee. Even casual coffee break encounters discussing their footwear and/or your affinity for heels may be pushing their limits of familiarity acceptance, but I guess you could give it a shot knowing what the possibilities are. Your life is really none of our business, but I, for one, would be interested in hearing how you're able to handle this situation, if you wouldn't mind.

I work in education, which may as a rule be a collection of the worst dressed people that could ever have been assembled. However, one thing that I have noticed is that relationships among co-workers becomes rather casual. A few of my peers do wear nice shoes, including one fellow professor that I have never seen NOT in stiletto pumps. It is not uncommon for people to complement each other on their attire when it is obvious somebody has made an effort. That being said, strange relationships seem to develop. I have more "work wives" than I can count, a few "big sisters" and even a "work mom." Within these relationships, shopping, fashion, etc are acceptable topics of conversation. It almost is a sin at work if you don't notice a person's effort to look their best. However, as an instructor, I have noticed that students who make an effort to look nice in class often succeed more than students who take little or no pride in their appearance. At my school, it is rare to see a student wearing heels, but a few do on a regular basis. There is considerable social pressure to fit in by being sloppy, but those who buck the trend are the better students. So, based on my limited sample and non-empirical observations, I think that those who are concerned with the details of how they look - shoes, manicure/pedicure, clothes that fit appropriatly, etc. are just more confident and apt to be successful.

Style is built from the ground up!

Your life is really none of our business, but I, for one, would be interested in hearing how you're able to handle this situation, if you wouldn't mind.

No problem, Histiletto. :winkiss:

I definitely have a heel fetish but it's not so strong that I can't mostly be casual about it. I do catch myself staring from time to time but coffee time conversation keeps me focused on what's happening at my table. We're a lively group so the problem is contained to times when I'm by myself at a table in the cafeteria waiting for my coffee group to show up. That's when my eyes stray and I become massively distracted.

For a few weeks, our building was full of gorgeous young women 25~35 in form fitting black suits with mid thigh skirts and long jackets. It was like they were shooting a Robert Palmer video at my company. The Palmer chicks were all from other companies and they have since moved on to aggravate men elsewhere. lol!

I really enjoy women in perfectly tailored skirt suits, hose, a classic pair of pumps, with their hair in some sort of up-do. :silly:

Back to the resident fetish girl....

Today she had on a pair of patent mauve pumps with about a 4.5" heel. Those are the lowest heels I've ever seen her wear. She has several pair of black sky-scrapers, one pair of tall black peep-toe, a red pair, and a pair of hot pink heels. All of her shoes are patent pumps with round toes and tapered heels of 5" or more. None are platform. Simply amazing!

That seems to be her entire shoe inventory. I get to see her in gorgeous black patent 5.5" pumps at work every week or two. It's wonderful.

By the way, this girl is not an executive nor will she ever be. I think she works in accounting as an assistant.

I doubt she makes a lot of money but she has some nice clothes. Her clothes aren't amazing, though. She dresses like someone doing a decent job of looking presentable on a modest income... with the exception of her shoes. She's an attractive young girl but hardly the beauty queen of the organization. Were I single, I'd jump at the chance to date her, though. She is very nice and doesn't have the ego most of the young hotties bring with them.

I've exchanged civilities with her a few times at the lunch counter and usually smiles at me when she sees me. I keep it friendly and do my very best to be respectful.

My woman at home doesn't know about my heel fetish. She is crazy about me and has told me she would do anything for me including wearing any outfit or even getting a boob job. In fact, she has told me she would like to get implants except for the fact they almost always reduce nipple sensation and that's an important part of sex for her. My heart leaps when I think how she has thrown herself heart first into our relationship.

I love her just as much. That's the problem. I don't want her doing anything that will put her in harm's way or cause her to enjoy life less. I don't want her to get a boob job because of her reduced sensation and pleasure.

I think I'll order up a pvc dress for her. She'll get hugely turned on at the idea of dressing for me. I'll get turned on at the idea of her getting turned on.

My girl's highest heels are about 3". She thinks that's really high. I haven't told her that's about the average heel height at my office and I don't really start getting turned on until about 4.5". Even then, they need to be patent... preferably pumps. It's too bad my fetish is so specific.

Now that I think of it, maybe I'll order a pair of reasonably large diva hoop earrings for her too. My girl has gorgeous long hair and looks sensational when she puts it up.

I wish I could just enjoy my woman equally no matter how she looks but there are definitely outfits and hairstyles she wears that turn me on more than others. I try to be supportive and generous no matter what she wears. It seems the least I can do since she brings so much love to me. Still, I can't help but wonder if she can tell when an outfit isn't really working for me and when she is really looking great. I'm not sure she can. She has a nicely tailored tweed skirt suit that knocks me out. She definitely knows it's one of my favorites because I always shag her when she wears it. I've noticed her wearing it more and more. lol!

Thank you for reading. I don't feel like a total freak but I do feel a bit odd with my fetishes.

Best wishes to you all with your own struggles. :clap:

...In fact, she has told me she would like to get implants except for the fact they almost always reduce nipple sensation and that's an important part of sex for her. .... :silly:

Have you actually consulted with a plastic surgeon? There seem to be so many changes in cosmetic surgery, I wonder if there may not be a procedure now where the risk of losing sensation is greatly reduced.

In terms of "My girl's highest heels are about 3". She thinks that's really high.", is that because it's uncomfortable for her to wear higher heels, or she's just "not a high-heel wearing girl"? One approach, instead of just trying to get her into any higher heel, would be to find one that you think she'd really like, and get it for her, with the potential excuse, "... I know they're a bit higher than what you normally wear, but I think you'll like them..." Although the wrong season for it, if you'd have a goal of trying to 'train' your girl in higher heels, boots can be a great way, since they provide the extra support that maybe she is worried pumps don't provide.

When you said, "she would do anything for me including wearing any outfit", wouldn't heels be part of that? On the surface, it sounds a little strange that "she'd wear any outfit" and "get a boob job" for you, but then draw the line if you asked her to wear a pair of 4" heels instead of 3". If might be you go with the new outfit and heels, with the next time being, "can you at least just wear the heels?".

There's also positive reinforcement - if she sees that you seem more responsive and interested, maybe she'll realize it's to her benefit to wear higher heels. You also might say, "Let's go out shopping", with you going to a mall or a store where you know there's a place that sells higher-heel shoes. Maybe you buy her a new pair of shoes and a skirt or top. She might not mind buying and wearing higher heels if she's getting some new clothes with it.

All just suggestions. I hope you continue to keep us informed on both your women at work at an home, it's great reading.

Thanks weaknees for giving us some of your insight on how you feel and deal with your high heel situations both at home and at work. The idea of going to work with such lovely sights is even rewarding just pondering the thought. Do you intend to ever let your WAH in on your feelings for high heels?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could just enjoy my woman equally no matter how she looks but there are definitely outfits and hairstyles she wears that turn me on more than others.

I'd say this is completely normal. From a female perspective at least, there are certain things a guy can wear or do to make himself more attractive. There's nothing wrong with a bit of a preference. No matter what someone says everyone has something that will turn them off or on.

Have you actually consulted with a plastic surgeon?

No, however, she is a surgical nurse and I know she would jump at the chance to have the procedure done if she knew the risk of loosing sensation was low. I am going on the assumption that she has her ear to the ground, although my confidence may be misplaced. Either way, I feel extremely fortunate to have her as a partner and don't wish to influence on a decision of this nature.

In terms of "My girl's highest heels are about 3". She thinks that's really high.", is that because it's uncomfortable for her to wear higher heels, or she's just "not a high-heel wearing girl"?

She would wear hooker boots every day if her feet would let her. She revels in her womanhood and in being attractive.

Thank you for the advice.

On the surface, it sounds a little strange that "she'd wear any outfit" and "get a boob job" for you, but then draw the line if you asked her to wear a pair of 4" heels instead of 3".

No line has been drawn. What is happening is, I am doing my best to respect her and stay within her comfort and safe zone.

She and I have something very special. Indeed, it is something far more important to me than a high heel fetish.

Thanks weaknees for giving us some of your insight on how you feel and deal with your high heel situations both at home and at work. The idea of going to work with such lovely sights is even rewarding just pondering the thought.

For the last two weeks, the young girl with the dynamite footwear has worn nothing but flats. What's more, the fire in her eyes has gone out. She seems down and less confident than when she was wearing heels.

Watching her in a pair of terrific heels, with her confident walk, and the way her eyes would sparkle as she would flip her long hair and play with her heels while sitting at coffee, it was dead obvious she has a high heel fetish.

The surprising thing to me is how much less I look forward to going for coffee knowing she will be wearing unattractive shoes. My fetish must be stronger than I will allow myself to believe.

Do you intend to ever let your WAH in on your feelings for high heels?

It's not that important to me but I expect it will happen. If I knew she could never wear heels, not even briefly at play time, I would not tell her. In that case, telling her would hurt us both. I expect this is not the case. Further, I expect to tell her soon.

Most important, however, is that she is told in a way that helps her understand my fetishes and desires will always be secondary to my love for her. I know she will understand but I must be careful.

I'd say this is completely normal. From a female perspective at least, there are certain things a guy can wear or do to make himself more attractive.

Thank you, Eggnog. I appreciate the support.

By the way, I must say I find Eggnog smooth, rich, and delicious! :winkiss:

Thank you for being such a great group. You all have my best wishes for aggravating levels of sexual stimulation from your fetishes and desires, to be followed by mind blowing orgasms, love, and total acceptance.

... What's more, the fire in her eyes has gone out. She seems down and less confident than when she was wearing heels...

Maybe this could be a good time to talk to her. You could say, "Hi, is everything okay? I couldn't help but notice you around, you had just a bright smile. You seem sort of down now..." If you're able to start a conversation with her, I'm sure at some point you could bring up her heels in conversation.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: A couple of weeks ago, the stiletto girl wore a pair of white, 3.5" slides. It was a hot day and I'd guess she doesn't own many summery flats, other than slippers. I base that guess on being convinced she has a heel fetish. Anyway, this morning while I was in the corporate restaurant for coffee she came in wearing a form fitting navy skirt cut just above the knee and a pair of bluey purple patent courts. I had seen the shoes before but not for a long time. The sparkle was back in her eyes. .... and mine too. I hope there is more to follow. ;)

I didn't see the fetish girl today. The climate where I live is quite cold. It's just getting warm for summer now so I'm just starting to see summer dresses and heels at the office. We have a lot of gorgeous young ladies. It's wonderful to be a man when the women are looking fantastic. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

She's definitely back wearing heels. What's more, she has a whole new wardrobe. Perhaps now that she's earning an income, she is spending some money on herself. I've seen plenty of new heels, all shorter than she used to wear. Less fetishy. She seems to like the 4.5" height now. Perhaps her tendons were longer than her eyes. Yesterday, she wore a great pair of 5.5" pumps with a really long pair of pants that covered them up. I couldn't see the shoes except for a brief glimpse when she pulled on her pant leg while sitting. I'm pretty sure those pumps are a pair of patent beauties she used to wear frequently. Whatever the case, she is looking gorgeous. She bounced up to me in the lunch line this morning and gave me a greeting. Odd. Believe me, she's not into me and I'm delighted with my home life. It's a huge treat to work with beautiful women, though. Thinking about her makes me sigh. She is young and amazing looking. Her long dark hair is like silk and her face is smooth and bright with big beautiful eyes and a radiant smile.