opinions on aldo platform pumps

trevor

i have bought my wife the high heel with the hidden platform called atlantic city in red and black from aldo. ive never been a big fan of platform high heels but these are very sexy and you cant see the platform. now my question is im thinking of buying another pair of platform heels called vanaria. if you go to aldo shoes and click shoe pumps and then click view all. these shoes are near the bottom of the page. does anyone own a pair of these? also what does everone think of these. these have the platform showing but i like the fact that they are almost 51/2 inches high. the atlantic city are around 43/4 high. anything over 41/2 inches on a regular pump is a little tough for my my wife to wear for any lenghth of time. the platform gives that extra height while making it easier to walk on. i find regular platform pumps look bulky and not that sexy looking. i would like some opinions on these. do you think im going to get that look from this style? the only reason im even thinking of these mary jane style is because id love to see my wife with 51/2 inch heels the next time we go to las vegas. because of the platform she could probably handle these when we go out at night like she has with the atlantic city shoes.

I would have had several pairs of the Atlantics by now except that they come up very small and so the 42s don't fit me which is unusual in Aldo.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

dr. shoe- they have on line the shoe called catwalk-11 which is very very close to the atlantic city heels. just google in catwalk-11 high heels. i know the highest heel had them in larger sizes before.

tiffany- i looked at those fromawu heels. i agree with your wife but im not sure if the heel height is almost 51/2 inches like the other ones because the platform is a little different. i kind of like everything about the fromawu heels if they are the same height but i just wish they were made in black patent. im not a fan of suede either but they are mixed with the black patent which i like. there is no doubt that the red patent atlantic city heels which are like a candy apple patent color are the sexiest shoes my wife has ever worn out. my wife has a problem with her foot slipping out in pumps over 4 inches. she wore her atlantic city pumps on a cruise but had problems slipping out once in a while and she tried everything.when she dresses up she always wears stockings so this also makes it a little more slippery. when we got home from the cruise we brought them to a shoe repair guy and he put loops on the back so she could use one of her anklets from her other shoes. this solved the problem. we have been to las vegas a few times recently and she wears them out at night. she always dresses up sexy in vegas because we go out to nice restaurants and to louges where they have good music every night. she gets alot of compliments from those red patent atlantic city pumps. they are so sexy. the thing about las vegas you can dress as sexy as you want and fit right in.

love hi heels- try finding the catwalk-11 hidden platform pumps on line. these come in the larger sizes if you can find them. these are very close to the atlantic city style. just google catwalk-11

Greatings trevor :-)

My choice: The the Atlantic City pumps without hesitation.

I noticed the dress shoes from Aldo are narrow for their size (for menswear I mean).

Quite unfortunate since they have many nice models. Note that their boots are wider.

• 1 year later...

atlantic city without any hesitation...! i've two pairs in a size 9/42 and they're a perfect fit...! black leather & also a pair in tan...! they do come up small though as a few of you have mentioned, & generally with their boots i take an 8/41... my preference is for a tighter, more snug fit... the 3 pairs of aldo boots in a 9/43 i own are an incredibly generous fit...! my poor atlantic city's in black have seen better days... my favorite pump to wear at home or when street healing for the past couple of years or so...! :wave:

• 1 month later...