The highest heel

loveheelguy

• 3 weeks later...

Topsy,

What brand are your "8inch narrow heel with a 2.5inch platform"? I have been looking for something with those specs. (A picture or website would be nice, too!)

Thanks!

They were some of my earliest super heels, which came from "Cover Girl" at a shop called "East of Eden" neither of which are on the www. I think the firm disappeared some years ago.

Mine are now well worn and I have just replaced the steel tip for the umteenth time. Now looking forward to some sheet ice to play on with them.

• 1 month later...

Good question...

Ok have a mid size collection...but the highest would be;

Illicit which are 6 and a 1/4 " by Hollywood heels

Vicious which are also 6 1/4" by Hollywood heels

64741 From Jante which are 7" Platforms.

Have also 6 1/4 and 7" from the highest heel....

Will post pictures when I'm able too..

Cheers

previous | up | ne Illicit

The highest heels I have without platforms are a pair of Metallic Pink asymetric sandals from 'Fuss-Schuhe' at 6.5", 2 Vintage pairs of sandals by 'Frederick's of Hollywood' in Black and Red, at 6.25", 2 pairs of 'Illicit' sandals and peep-toe pumps by 'The Highest Heel' at 7", a pair of Black sandals from 'Covergirl' (The Little Shoe Box') at 6.55" and several pairs of mules from 'Heels and More' and 'Elite Heels' at 6.25" also.

The highest boots I have are 'Redheel' Ballet Boots at 8.25".

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

My highest non-platform heels are black pumps with a heel height just over seven inches. I have some older white platform sandals, that have a nine inch heel with a four inch platform, but those were purchased more for just adding a variation to my collection. I've only worn them twice and they ended up back in the "platform" container. post-21426-133522898647_thumb.jpg

My highest non-platform heels are black pumps with a heel height just over seven inches. I have some older white platform sandals, that have a nine inch heel with a four inch platform, but those were purchased more for just adding a variation to my collection. I've only worn them twice and they ended up back in the "platform" container.

[ATTACH]8178[/ATTACH]

'highheelrick' - I just LOVE these black heels. Which brand are they - and can you still buy them?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 weeks later...

My highest heels are the pumps shown in my avatar- 19,5 cm!!! I tried several times to walk on them, but is nearly impossible.... the heel is not stiff enough and in every instance really too high for my ankles!! Anyway, the highest heels single soled used outdoor, are the slingback that could be seen in my album (16 cm) but even when well trained too tireing..... The real height that I can use for hours are 13 cm while at 14 cm the endurance is considerable shorter. Unfortunately I've not any very good platform boots or shoes with platform as actual fashion except TYLER BOOTS (13 )cm with wich I walked with me wife an entire day in London!!!

Stay heeled and smile to life!