Goodbye - I have nothing left to give

Just to say I'm leaving HHP, at least for the time being. I can't see myself returning, but you never know. Tech's posts in the nationalhighheelsweek topic haven't helped, but it's not only that. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think it just comes down to the fact I have nothing left to give as a lot of the topics about guys in heels, crushing, being locked into heels, wearing heels in bed etc aren't relevant to me. I used to think girls just didn't like talking about shoes and stuff like that, but they do, just not here it seems, so I think I have more to contribute elsewhere. I have tried and failed to revive the girls' forum, and however much I ask, guys still keep voting in girls-only polls. It's obviously impossible to police this kind of thing, so I've given up even trying. I have enjoyed my time here. I have met many interesting, polite and exciting characters here. I have learnt a lot of interesting things from the many thousands of posts members make here. I can't guarantee I will be checking this topic again, so if you have anything to say please drop me a PM. Thanks :winkiss:

I'm sad to hear you're going Roz. I know we never really shared the same taste except in Loubies (maybe I'm mistaken but) I like to think I had a hand in introducing you to them. I haven't yet read Tech's posts in the nationalhighheelsweek topic. Maybe I should go and read them now. I understand your feelings, I'm really not sure what more to write about anymore either. But I'm determined to become a gold member anyway. I'm sure you'll be back for a look in before too long. After all, You're reading this now...lol. You really did try to revive the womens forum here an effort which I admired I'll miss your posts Roz. Amanda xxx

It's always a shame when a valued member leaves the forum, and it makes it even more so when they feel that they have been pushed away.. Goodbye Roz, we will all miss you.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Roz, This is an extreemly sad post to read, but I can understand your feelings. You certainly did do your best to get the girls section going. There are time when you must step back and let someone else take up the lead, and now is a good time. Perhaps you should consider just "cherry picking" the best of the board, as do I. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

It's always a shame when a valued member leaves the forum, and it makes it even more so when they feel that they have been pushed away..

Goodbye Roz, we will all miss you.

Nobody has "pushed" roz away, we had a simple banter of agreement going, of which certainly isnt the kind to make anybody want to "up and leave"..

Roz, from all of the team, I can certainly say that if you do decide to go, there will be very many people here that will miss you already...

I can only hope that our "banter" was not perceived the wrong way as you make it sound.

Either way, whatever you do, enjoy it and have fun :winkiss:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Yes roz, Even I, a commoner, we'll miss your active input and thanks for sharing a bit of you with us. Please don't be a complete stranger and let us know what's happening for you. I guess none of us know what the future may bring, but we, especially I, wish you the best.

Sorry to see you go Roz. As Dr Shoe said, you are a really valued member of the forum. Take care anyway whatever you decide to do, and may I take this opportunity to say thank you for all your valued contributions over the last year. Thanks PatentHeel

Roz:-) It saddens my heart to find out that you are considering leaving the Forum. I have really enjoyed posting back and forth with you as your input has been very delightful and entertaining. My best wishes for you in the future and I hope that everything works out for you from here on. Thank you for being a member and a friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

D: Tis sad to see you go. I haven't even Thanked you for helping me out with an attempt to get a "Flats & Low-Heels" forum onto here. :clap: Twas nice trying our best though :winkiss: (The way everyone's repling, flashes me back to my time in Drama Crew :') Hope you keep heeling, as do all girls do/should. And if you are reading this, thanks a bunch, dudette <-- (said to only my valued friends :silly:)

Formally "HHDude"

I've only just come across this post. This is a sad day for the forum. We have always needed more female input here, and I felt that this starting to happen. Roz, I do hope that you reconsider. You are one of the most interesting and active members here and you will be missed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read all the relevant parts to this story and from what I can see it's about a member that wasn't happy and wanted to leave anyway. She found a shaky reason and went for it. It's boringly sad.