Modified Pleser Ballet boots vid !

Hot Heely

I wonder if your boots are 1 size to large? I notice that the toes of your boots are sort-of crushing when you put your weight on them. I have seen this in other bboot videos. Is this normal or are we missing something? Any Ideas from fellow bboot walkers out there? Dr Who 3

I wonder if your boots are 1 size to large? I notice that the toes of your boots are sort-of crushing when you put your weight on them. I have seen this in other bboot videos. Is this normal or are we missing something?

Any Ideas from fellow bboot walkers out there?

Dr Who 3

I noticed that as well. Devious ballet boots typically run at least one size large. I usually wear a size 12 in heels over 5", but my ballets are 11, and I could probably fit a size 10, but wouldn't leave much room for toe padding.

They are size 12, I bought them one size up. But Im in between size 11 and 12 so it depends on the shoe/boot. But you are absolutely right about that there is a little of space to fill out. I havent found the right padding yet to match the gap and make it comfortable. I didnt wanna take the risk to buy size 11 and then havent got room for any paddings. Thanks for watching :-) HH

HighHeelsForLife :-)

Yes I have found that you are right about the tight lacing. However I have woren my ankle bboots only laced to the eyelets and leaving the speed laces alone. I can walk in my boots just as well as if they were laced all the way up tightly. I believe experience is the key. Dr Who 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hot Heely I have looked at your video again and noticed that the toes of your boots kind-of crush a bit when you put your weight on them. I wonder what causes this as I have seen this with other bboot walkers except Pata and Valerie on the ballet-heel.com site. I wonder if the sole of the boots are week in this area. Just after I got my bboots I renforced the sole with a few layers of fiberglass and this kind of cured this from happening. There was a video on google called bboot1 and I noticed this curshing thing so I tried to take percautions right from the start with my new boots. Any one out there have any thoughts what causeses this and what can be done to prevent it? Dr Who 3