Man in mini skirt

rmaciej1983

Hi. In Poland we have wonderful weather - sunny and quite hot.

I'm working on my new style. This are results for now:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3335/3431470354_541cc6917f_b.jpg ,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3635/3430655441_11ef75956f_b.jpg ,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3566/3431469938_f2d151e9b7_b.jpg ,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/3431470160_3ab46fd77f_b.jpg ,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3307/3431470854_8e47bdd533_b.jpg ,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3305/3430656275_be961117d6_b.jpg .

I didn't go out in this clothes yet. Because i think that i have too curves legs and look too feminine.

What you think about this style?

I like the style. I think you look better with the red shoes. The darker shoes, in my opinion, make the outfit look colorless. I also think if you wore a light tan or color of stockings that looked closer to your natural skin color, it would look better without calling attention to the shape of your legs.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

rmaciej1983: Brilliant photos! I also like the red shoes better, and I think your choice of hosiery worked to perfection with your outfit. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I liked the red shoes and skirt combo better as the shoes add a bit of much needed color to the outfit. Your choice of hosiery fits fine. My personal choice would have been a Suntan color of sheer hose, buts that's me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sorry to go against the grain, but I think the black shoes are much nicer. Not quite as 'out there' and makes you look more delicate. I wouldnt hesitate going out if I could look as good as that. You look stunning... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

With that outfit, I like the color of black shoes but the style of the red ones. Its contrast that generated attention. The yellow on the bag is what got mine. I suggest it should be black or red (matching the shoes). If you’re going to wear a skirt with stiletto heels, I wouldn’t worry about showing off good looking legs (which they are). I think the outfit works well and looks great. :winkiss:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

my thoughts/opinions...

black or red shoes, no difference. they are too delicate looking FOR MY TASTES, but if you like them then they both seem fine.

the skirt might be too short. i don't usually show that much leg. personal comfort zone is usually below the knee, but i too will wear shorter skirts (even mini) on occasion.

the sleeveless look is not as good as the dress shirt. definitely makes you appear like you tried to look like a woman, but couldn't quite make it all the way.

once again, these are personal opinions.

opinions are like assholes: everybody has one, and most stink.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Ok. Thx. I will go in this clothes tomorrow. Probably i'll choose black heels:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3358/3438030352_d8e6c653c8_b.jpg .

Congratulations on having the courage to appear in public dressed like that. :winkiss:

Whatever outfit you choose, please tell us what reactions you received from your co-workers.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rmaciej1983 –

I would trust advice from folks on this board about what looks good, since most of the folks here wear heels. But, I would take advice on going out, from this bunch of wackos, with a great deal of caution. If you are comfortable with your look, go for it. By the way, I think it looks great.

You have mentioned wearing heels to school and have posted pictures of walking about. When you say, “going out”, I was wondering where you will go.

Now words from this wacko, the outfit would look great with boots especially thigh boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thighbootguy - i find your advice very refreshing and honest.... as much as I would encourage another member on here to go out in whatever outfit they choose (yes I'm one of the wacko you refers to), it is really quite a personal decision if it's been a secret and it's the first time out there, it is a big impact o the world as one knows it......

obviously if you have weight it up and decided to go for it, more power to you and congrats for being able to break the barrier in your world..... just note that, it's easy for all of us to say just do it, it's another to have to deal with doing it.....

Rmaciej1983 –

I would trust advice from folks on this board about what looks good, since most of the folks here wear heels. But, I would take advice on going out, from this bunch of wackos, with a great deal of caution. If you are comfortable with your look, go for it. By the way, I think it looks great.

You have mentioned wearing heels to school and have posted pictures of walking about. When you say, “going out”, I was wondering where you will go.

Now words from this wacko, the outfit would look great with boots especially thigh boots.

Old saying -- advice is worth as much as you pay for it. That is why, advice or no, it's ultimately your decision. One thing that is so very true, however. Wearing heels in public for the first time is really very scary. But, it's worth every bit of anxiety. The apprehension disappears with the very first step as you get out of your car. And it's all uphill from there. Each time you go out from then on, it gets easier and soon, it's natural and you won't ever give it a second thought. Main thing -- just do it!

Wearing heels in public for the first time is really very scary. But, it's worth every bit of anxiety. The apprehension disappears with the very first step as you get out of your car. And it's all uphill from there. Each time you go out from then on, it gets easier and soon, it's natural and you won't ever give it a second thought. Main thing -- just do it!

i have to agree and disagree slightly (for me personally)..... i feel wearing heels in public is extremely exciting and gives me a sensational high...... at the same time, i also agree that wearing heels in public is extremely scary.... and for me, the main fear is that I would run into someone I know or somehow I get caught and it gets back to people I don't particularly want them to know..... it is a really strange and surreal sensation....

and i suppose, it almost worse now a days with the internet, digital cameras, youtube etc.... you never know when and wear you might be film and where it might turn up..... the chance of it is probably slight... but it is high enough for me to worry about....

Hi rmaciej1983 Nice pictures. Nice outfits too. I don´t think this skirt you wear in the pictures is to short. I think this length on your skirt is quite ok for a day at the office. Like the heels too. Like the black ones as much as the red. Your hose looks ok to me. Have you ever consider wearing black sheer hose. It would look very nice too. Just a thought. Perhaps a black or red turtle neck? Just another thought. Anyway you must tell us how it all went. You look great! GOOD LUCK!

Hi! I was in work, school and shop dressed like that:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3647/3449889187_46427f3466_b.jpg

And didn't notice any unusually reactions.

I like your style. Very feminine yet you have the body build to pull it off. If I had legs like those I might want to go out like that in public as well.

I imagine your co workers and school mates knew about your fashion interest before you started wearing miniskirts and pumps? Out of curiosity, how did your friends react when you first dressed like that?

I imagine your co workers and school mates knew about your fashion interest before you started wearing miniskirts and pumps? Out of curiosity, how did your friends react when you first dressed like that?

You ask about miniskirt + heels? Skirt + heels and miniskirt + heels this is not big difference.

But if you ask about every kind of skirt or every kind of heels, only old friends and family knew me before i started wearning this things.

Long story. Reactions was different.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While surfing, I found this guys advice in the yahoo answer forum. Sounds like he knows what he is talking about and the links he provides are excellent.

What kind of mini skirt

Just finished reading that, and he's all kinds of right about everything he said, especially the part about how cool and comfortable it is to wear a skirt in summer, I'm proof of that! His advice couldn't be more sound and should be required reading for any guy thinking about wearing a skirt.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 6 months later...