Beverlyheel's Pictures

Thanks for the heels info, it's amazing a high street shop has such great heels for a low price. A few years back you would only find shoes like this at a fetish shoe shop. Amazing! Shame they don't have any black ones left online. They must have sold out!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they don't have any black ones left online. They must have sold out!

By chance you're from the same country, so thanks to their store locator you could probably find one of them with the black ones still in stock.

There were a good ten of pairs in the store we bought Beverly's ones here (unfortunately not in the UK...)

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

• 8 months later...

Beverlyheel, glad to see that the hiatus in the personal pictures is over. It's great to see your beautiful woman back here. Although the grey suede platform pumps add a nice touch for variety, I think I like the black open toe stilettoes better. So nice to see you back!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Both pairs of shoes are stunning because they are attached to one of the best pair of legs on the net :wave: I alway slove how classy you look beverly..... all your photo shoots are stunning and I wish there could be a new set daily :) BUT if i have to vote for one of the other.. I'm a PUMPS kind of guy :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Both are very nice, but I prefer the pumps. They are STUNNING! :wave: Is the sole red?

Who really cares heels are heels no matter what unless they are : Thoses chunky onesHeels4ever

Wow those beautiful legs in those even more sexy shoes and boots. A high heel lovers heaven

Who really cares sandles or pumps they are beautiful

Some new sets as gift for summer time...

Very nice shoes and outfits.

This is a perfect example to realize that female clothing and shoes are way more

fashion and nice to look at compared to our (plain and ugly) men's clothing and shoes :wave:

Don't forget to tell your S/O she got great taste in her clothing and shoes.

( This outfit I like the best > http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8756/beverly157.jpg )

Stunning !

• 4 weeks later...

Beverly trying the WONDERFUL Madame Butterfly open toe pumps at a Louboutin's store!...

http://a.imageshack.us/img801/3089/beverly159.jpg

bhl

Hi BHL!

I must say - Beverly is the ONLY woman I have seen who can make Louboutin's look fabulous....or is it Louboutin's making her look fabulous??

No.....she's already fabulous.

So I was right first time. It's HER making the shoes look fabulous!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"