Ankle Chains for Men?

JeffB

I also wear ankle chains with my heels or sandals. I have also seen other men wearing them with shorts, capris and sandals. If you like to wear jewelery, which I do, go for it. I have several chains, both gold and silver. Some of them match my bracelets and neck chains. My wife has come to like the look on me, in fact we have matching anklets. She prefers the dainty chains, as I like the more heavier types.

I do wear one special one on occasion, but really can not wear it all the time. Would like to but it would be quite cumbersome in a ski boot. The special one is a silver braided chain my wife made for me, I do try and wear it during the spring summer though. I do lie them and toe rings so maybe I should do more of that.. Mtnsofheels

Hi Bluejay, Firstly I like the anklet, but I must ask why wear it under hosiery? I have always felt that ankle jewellery should be worn with bare legs (I have never seen any girls out there wearing ankle jewellery with hosiery). Might I suggest going natural - it looks as though your legs are shaved or waxed anyway. I only wear anklets with bare legs - and I really enjoy anklets. I would also worry about rubbing my legs/ ankles and laddering the stockings with the anklet? And fine stockings are quite expensive! Heel-Lover

Hi Bluejay,

Firstly I like the anklet, but I must ask why wear it under hosiery? I have always felt that ankle jewellery should be worn with bare legs (I have never seen any girls out there wearing ankle jewellery with hosiery). Might I suggest going natural - it looks as though your legs are shaved or waxed anyway. I only wear anklets with bare legs - and I really enjoy anklets. I would also worry about rubbing my legs/ ankles and laddering the stockings with the anklet?

And fine stockings are quite expensive!

Heel-Lover

First thanks for the compliment. The anklet is being worn on the outside of the hosery, thats the way I always wear them when wearing hosery. Most of the women that I see wearing anklets this time of year ( Winter Time) are wearing them on the outside of their hosery. In the summer when wearing shorts or capris I always wear them on bare legs.

Incidentally that is just one of several types and colors that I have.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why not??? I wear an ankle bracelet and toe ring all summer with my sandals. Along with a nice pedicure, the look is wonderful. If you are going to wear sandals in public, your feet and toes should look nice.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

My version of an ankle bracelet is a bright gold herring bone necklace wrapped around the ankle twice which, as it sets on my ankle, appears to be a normal ankle bracelet just a bit more noticeable. Goes well atop your hose, and worn with any shorter dresses, skirts, etc. and matches your other gold-tone jewelry like necklaces, dress watches and the like. HappyinHeels